Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Jenks

Mane really fucked up in the first half. Could have squared the ball for a tap in to two or three different and instead just smashed the ball wide with his left. I bet his team mates aren't happy with him.

Windhook

That was one of Mane's worst plays I ever watched, Southampton + Liverpool combined. He should have passed the ball.

vlad

City have pretty young attacking force, united also, i hope for interesting match, looking at united squad it looks quite attacking

utility73

LOL United fighting for their life for the whole of the first half without anything going in counters. Then right after City‘s highly deserved lead they get lucky.

Givenchy

City by far the superior team but under mourinho United are capable. Pep should of started Aguero imo i still think United will nick this

BarcaOG

Banned
City are absolutely delightful to watch. today they remind me of some of barcas best moments under pep. high pressing, getting the ball back after losing it quickly, fluid off ball movement to create passing triangles. its fantastic

serghei

Guardiola made a mistake in leaving Aguero out. City very much superior but shaky as hell in defense. United are chickens under Mourinho, too scared to play attacking against a serious team, but look dangerous in the rare moments where they get their shit together. Overall, intense game, but of pretty low quality. A Madrid - Barca has a lot more quality in it.

One of the poorer games from City imo, they look a bit tired. Guardiola looked very pissed on the sideline.

Home of Barca Fans