Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

He'll likely be shaky for quite some time, trying to adapt to a new country and league before finally settling in.

At least he's getting to start every week so he can adapt faster though :coffee:

Yes, but against other teams, you can be shaky and still get away with it easier than away to United. Now it's 2-1 and was almost 2-2 after another error.

Trickykid

Man Utd look so sluggish and cumbersome. City should steamroll them, but are suddenly extremely fragile in defense with Bravo clowning around out there.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mourinho now gonna tell Utd to cross it all day to test Bravo and City's lack of coordination.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
#PepEffect

Just reminds me how much I would've preferred Nolito back here. As good as they have looked for the most part, they still can become considerably better when they become more comfortable together & integrate the others (Gundogan, Sane, Kun & Jesus)

Galning

Man Bravo singlehandedly letting United back into the game. Also some folks saying on Barça Twittersphere saying Blind is quality :rolleyes: maybe against Hull & Bournemouth. Never seen him perform well at centreback against decent opponents.

Trickykid

I would have a nervous breakdown is John Stones played for us. Cool, calm, composed and an accident waiting to happen.

Bravo again :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Shocking football from both sides, so much space...Guess that's EPL for you. Leicester and Tottenham are much better defensively than anyone else in the league.

Home of Barca Fans