Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

Already read from Barca fb page post comments. Some dude was saying that Lucho destroys Barca. Cmon, we played with almost B team in the second half, we looked good in the first half.

The fb page is full of "fans" who overreact to everything and freak out if there are no immediate results. A lot of people don't seem to know anything about how a preseason works.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
The fb page is full of "fans" who overreact to everything and freak out if there are no immediate results. A lot of people don't seem to know anything about how a preseason works.

Exactly. Pre-season is about getting fitness and preparing for the new competitive season. Results are good but are not essential.

Tomchin

It slightly annoys me that we only have 2 more preseason-games in the next 18 days. Hope they're completely ready on August 24.

Egert

Estonian Culé

Yep, I have realised it. It is always fun to read those comments :lol:

XaviMessiGirl

Exactly. Pre-season is about getting fitness and preparing for the new competitive season. Results are good but are not essential.

Yup. Of course there are things that can be cause for concern, but considering we have a new coach and we played several youth players as well, I don't think losing 1-0 is that bad. Napoli's goal was caused by individual error, and if we had our strongest team out there I'm fairly confident we would have pulled off a win, as there were chances that more experienced players would have finished.

The main concern for me right now is whether Bravo will be good enough for us if it turns out MAtS isn't quite ready yet. Pique's performance (as it has been all preseason) was a bit worrying too, but hopefully that doesn't carry over to the regular season. But it's way too early to judge Lucho or the team as a whole.

cro-man

This year we have so many talents. I dont even know where to look. Problem will be to convince them to stay because many clubs will be chasing them. Its time to clean the first team. Sell pedro song etc. to make room for these kids because they deserve a chance and not a pedro who plays crap since years...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
This year we have so many talents. I dont even know where to look. Problem will be to convince them to stay because many clubs will be chasing them. Its time to clean the first team. Sell pedro song etc. to make room for these kids because they deserve a chance and not a pedro who plays crap since years...

Pedro will probably be sold next season. Unless he rediscovers his form. Sorry Bernie.

Badgers

I think that our expectations for the La Masia talent is way to high. Everyone expects these young talents to perform like our legends. Give them a chance, and most importantly, give them more years. We have already seen what rushing a huge talent into our starting 11 has done in the past.

eg. Krkic.

Pepe Silvia

The ball and pace was faster. Nothing to conclude as players and tactics were rotated constantly, it was more experimental than anything else. Still, a lot of promising play from the youth and from Rakitic.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
How was your style under Enrique? more possession orientated?

Some really positive evolution in our team, adopting the almighty BPL-Stoke model. No more of that technical passing pansy la liga shit. The players and management have finally realized that the true measure of a man is how far you can boot it up the field from your own box. Our strikers are earning their starting spots based on how good they are at physically bullying defenders and we've scheduled all of our training sessions to only take place on cold, rainy Wednesday nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans