Positive Thinking Cules

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't think xavi will be sacked in 6 months only because of his name. Now the hype is very unwarranted so far. Not know what to expect. But I will support him as our Barca coach and hope he does well.
He has always come across as a smart cookie, so chances are even if he fails miserably in beginning he can figure it out along the way.

ajnotkeith

Studs-up 442 get the ball into the mixer and hoof it down the field is also an art form in football. Bobo just doesn't understand. When will we finally realise the only way we will win, get a coach like Big Sam or Roy Hodgson and get the big lads up front, get the ball into the box and watch the goals flood. Pique and Araujo already score at CB imagine when their potential in striker is fully unlocked

Bobo32

Bobo you’ve just described yourself not jamdav

No I am quoting in an honest way, discussing the specifics, trying to explain why I think differently. Jamdavs standard post reads something like:

"Your useless clueless shite

Spouting nonsense as not knowing facts

L for you"

Windhook

No I am quoting in an honest way, discussing the specifics, trying to explain why I think differently. Jamdavs standard post reads something like...

Calm down and don't let anyone get under your skin. You have your opinion on things and that is normal. Nobody is obliged to agree with other people. The only thing I can't tolerate here well is the constant spamming and fake news by some, who want to beat DonAK's posts record.

Bobo32

Calm down and don't let anyone get under your skin. You have your opinion on things and that is normal. Nobody is obliged to agree with other people. The only thing I can't tolerate here well is the constant spamming and fake news by some, who want to beat DonAK's posts record.

I am calm. No, I'll probably continue to write my honest opinions here, and I enjoy discussing with people I don't agree with. There are a couple of posters here that really behave very badly though, I don't think that I do.

ajnotkeith

Bobo is one of the best posters here, I don't agree with many of his takes but he explains what he thinks and engages with what you are saying. And its good to have a different viewpoint sometimes rather than an echo chamber so seeing someone stick up for busi and Puig gives perspective

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Still nice to see kids play despite the result. Looking forward seeing us after international break.

Home of Barca Fans