Positive Thinking Cules

serghei

You are wrong and as said worst shout of your yet.

Neto is a calamity and no club in world goes with your shout.

Up until yesterdays game MATS had higher shot % in league this season and you still claimed Neto was better but that fits.

Neto is better. Stegen ain't all that with his feet anyway, not when it matters. Sure, it's all nice to do a fancy pass when nobody is breathing down on your neck. Bilbao actually pressed like mad men in that first half, causing those errors from Neto. Stegen craps his pants when that happens. Go watch the Bayern game to see how many passes straight to the opponent he made when pressed hard. So much for his passing skills.

Clueless as usual, don't know why I even bother.

KingLeo10

Neto is probably a better keeper purely on the fact that he attempts to use his hands. Which MATS, the "evolved" being, thinks he is above/doesn't need.

JamDav1982

Neto is better. Stegen ain't all that with his feet anyway, not when it matters. Sure, it's all nice to do a fancy pass when nobody is breathing down on your neck. Bilbao actually pressed like mad men in that first half, causing those errors from Neto. Stegen craps his pants when that happens. Go watch the Bayern game to see how many passes straight to the opponent he made when pressed hard.

Clueless as usual, don't know why I even bother.

You are the clueless one who was claiming earlier in week Neto had better save % this season when he didnt and using that as 'evidence'.

I told you as well your stats were wrong but you carry on bullshitting.

Neto is shite. Bilbao pressed as he and defence couldnt handle it.

This is your worst claim yet.

serghei

Stegen is simply a decent-at-best keeper like there are 10 in La Liga, including Neto, but got so overrated along the years as everybody kept blowing smoke up his ass. Lacking any self-awareness and being just flat-out arrogant and ignorant.

Would be the best candidate for a quick sell to clear more wages and get some money for him. But doubt that any team would want him seriously, his old side Gladbach has a superior keeper in Yan Sommer. Maybe Dortmund would bite.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

It is not being over rated to know he is better than Neto.

Keep using your clueless/fake stats to try and make an argument though.

Bullshitter.

Can use your criteria from here though. Lets see.

Bobo32

What a depressing person this JamDav character is. His posts are just as tiring when you agree for once.

I am very positive thinking about Barcelona right now though

Windhook

Command of GK area is also key for any player in that position. With MATS I'm not convinced that is happening. Pique is acting boss and that infamous episode with Griezmann, them yelling at each other "Shut up! Just do your job!" thing during the PSG game, I think, was a proof how bad the hierarchy in this club was/is.

Bobo32

I thought you guys agreed on Ter Stegen's quality.
I don't think I really 'agree' with him on anything, but surely there would be things where I have a similar opinion as him.
He is obviously someone who has at least a bit of a footballing background, contrary to many here, even if it probably is at a pretty low level and he is marinated in a style that is very dissimilar to the way I think Barcelona should play.
It could be interesting to discuss with someone with that different perspective, I tried to do it for a while. It baffles me that he is even allowed to write here tbvh, and some even still have the energy to engage in "arguments" with him. He is very dishonest, rude and singleminded!

I am VERY positive minded right now about Barcelona. I think Xavi will be GREAT!

ajnotkeith

I don't think I really 'agree' with him on anything, but surely there would be things where I have a similar opinion as him.
He is obviously someone who has at least a bit of a footballing background, contrary to many here, even if it probably is at a pretty low level and he is marinated in a style that is very dissimilar to the way I think Barcelona should play.
It could be interesting to discuss with someone with that different perspective, I tried to do it for a while. It baffles me that he is even allowed to write here tbvh, and some even still have the energy to engage in "arguments" with him. He is very dishonest, rude and singleminded!

I am VERY positive minded right now about Barcelona. I think Xavi will be GREAT!

Xavi will be sacked in 6 months and we will appoint big sam allardyce and finally modernise. Tired of seeing all this tiki toki when you can just get it in the mixer!

Home of Barca Fans