Philippe Coutinho

Messigician

And FYI stop acting like 4231 is this revolutionary formation we have been missing out on.

Valverde is well aware of the formation and used it when he had Dembele healthy and was chasing a goal.

The formation has serious flaws defensively, if FDJ and Pjanic are going to be our pivots we need the rest of the team to work extremely hard to make up the lack of midfield control we will have. There's a reason Klopp went from a 4231 to dominating with a 433. They became so much more solid defensively with it and didn't leak goals left and right.

The formation works for Bayern due to how disciplined the players are and hardworking too. They have actual pace to hit you on the counter and can play direct.

Coutinho Messi and Grrizmamn are not the players for this formation only Dembele is which is exactly why Valverde only used this formation when he had him available.

Fyi Koeman has a number 10 fetish according to many Everton fans he signed multiple 10s only to try and accommodate them all in 4231 and conceding 4 goals per game before his sacking.

FCBfan22

Just sell... We need workrate around Leo.

And that's where Griezmann is 1000x better than this guy, despite being shit in attacking phase.

Jcar

And FYI stop acting like 4231 is this revolutionary formation we have been missing out on.

Valverde is well aware of the formation and used it when he had Dembele healthy and was chasing a goal.

The formation has serious flaws defensively, if FDJ and Pjanic are going to be our pivots we need the rest of the team to work extremely hard to make up the lack of midfield control we will have. There's a reason Klopp went from a 4231 to dominating with a 433. They became so much more solid defensively with it and didn't leak goals left and right.

The formation works for Bayern due to how disciplined the players are and hardworking too. They have actual pace to hit you on the counter and can play direct.

Coutinho Messi and Grrizmamn are not the players for this formation only Dembele is which is exactly why Valverde only used this formation when he had him available.

Fyi Koeman has a number 10 fetish according to many Everton fans he signed multiple 10s only to try and accommodate them all in 4231 and conceding 4 goals per game before his sacking.

If Coutinho plays as 10 with double pivot defending behind, them he can actually work. He is not going to be a horse, but he will even help on defense.

Now talking about the attack phase, if Coutinho has runs options to make passes, he is going to do well. He doesn't even need to run that much while attacking if he has those options.

Yes guys, i know that he is a risky gamble. Risk gamble, high profit.

He is not trash. We fucking destroyed him (yeah, his mindset failed too). Now we are changing and maybe he could do it too. He is too expensive to simple give up on him. We could loan him again? Yeah, but i dont think that it would do so much. And nobody is going to pay what we payed.

If the coach believes im him, i approve.

[youtube]tQDdXDYjAnQ[/youtube]

Laplacian

If Coutinho plays as 10 with double pivot defending behind, them he can actually work. He is not going to be a horse, but he will even help on defense.

Now talking about the attack phase, if Coutinho has runs options to make passes, he is going to do well. He doesn't even need to run that much while attacking if he has those options.

Yes guys, i know that he is a risky gamble. Risk gamble, high profit.

He is not trash. We fucking destroyed him (yeah, his mindset failed too). Now we are changing and maybe he could do it too. He is too expensive to simple give up on him. We could loan him again? Yeah, but i dont think that it would do so much. And nobody is going to pay what we payed.

If the coach believes im him, i approve.

[youtube]tQDdXDYjAnQ[/youtube]

Okay, what about griezmann and Messi?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Stop believing that rubbish.

So it's going to be Messi cam Griezmann striker Coutinho LW?

Or Messi Striker Griezmann CAM?

You see the problem Messi and Grrizmamn both play in eachothers best position as a CF.

Both Griezmann and Messi can't play CAM. Idk what Koeman will do tbh, but for now I believe him when he says Griezmann is not a winger.

Jcar

I don't trust Pjanic defending.

Messi and Coutinho together worries me a lot

As i said before, Messi with Coutinho worries me. Griezmann could play as ST and actually work too.

News in Brazil say that Messi already spoke that he wants to leave. Is that true?

Jcar

Let me guess you're Brazilian?

Lol yeah and i never hid it. I am here since 2014 and i always talked about brazilians, including players coming from my the Brazilian championship.

Is Coutinho a bum? Is he trash? Disagree on both. And all i said was that he could actually works with the right platform around (not a team playing for him).

Jcar

Coutinho isn't coming back to be the star of the team, he is not the franchise player. And nobody ever will replace Messi.

Home of Barca Fans