Philippe Coutinho

behindbrowneyes

He always was the type of player that thrives when things are running well in his team. That's why he was so good in that Liverpool side. That's why he was good in his first 6 months. He just isn't the type of player who turns things around when shit hits the fan. That's why he didn't succeed here. The backpack of carrying the team like Iniesta did was too heavy for him. He just hasn't the mentality for it.

FCBfan22

He always was the type of player that thrives when things are running well in his team. That's why he was so good in that Liverpool side. That's why he was good in his first 6 months. He just isn't the type of player who turns things around when shit hits the fan. That's why he didn't succeed here. The backpack of carrying the team like Iniesta did was too heavy for him. He just hasn't the mentality for it.

And that's why we should sell. We are trying to change the mentality and from previous experiences, Coutinho is quite weak in that regard.

Catta

If we keep him ,we would need to pay Liverpool another 20 mil, and he is not worth that. I would rather he left for free, than to pay another cent for him.

Devils

lol...he's been looking class again.

this fool is actually going to win the treble with Bayern Munich and then return to Barca circus the following week and have his career be put in limbo again.

Tough luck, dawg.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
lol...he's been looking class again.

this fool is actually going to win the treble with Bayern Munich and then return to Barca circus the following week and have his career be put in limbo again.

Tough luck, dawg.

nah, he's been shite for them. Ask Bayern fans. Easy to look class when your team is leading comfortably.

Andrew M

Especially after. He's been benched as soon as Flick figured it out.

Not a bad option off the bench, though. I'm just saying what is the point in sending him out on loan again other than to save on a year's wages. We may as well get something for the 100 million and have him in the squad instead of giving teams like Bayern amazing bench options for pretty much nothing

wisconsincule

I’m torn on whether I want us to keep him or not. He is a great bench option but what about our younger players.

Still curious to see if Pedri will be loaned. If we don’t loan him then that will be Coutinho Pedri and Puig all fighting for the same minutes.

Andrew M

Yes.

Hopefully bags a goal in the final too.

Smell a Mina post-WC situation where we could get a massively inflated fee based on a few good high profile matches.

Absolutely no chance. Best we'll get is a loan with option to buy for 50 million from the likes of Arsenal who have no intention of actually buying

Home of Barca Fans