Philippe Coutinho

Messigician

We already tried him in CM beginning of last season and we didn't win a single game.

Sure play him in midfield if you want Real Madrid to win the title early on.

Andresito

Staff member
That is blatantly false. He plaued a mere 2 or 3 games at CM and we dropped points in all it was an awful start to the season

LUt7Nv8.png

JamDav1982

That is blatantly false. He plaued a mere 2 or 3 games at CM and we dropped points in all it was an awful start to the season

That is not true.

Look up trnsfrmrkt and the games he played as 'AM' Barca won most of them had one draw and a defeat and didnt play there again.

What games are you claiming he played CM and Barca 'lost all of them'?

Messigician

That is not true.

Look up trnsfrmrkt and the games he played as 'AM' Barca won most of them had one draw and a defeat and didnt play there again.

What games are you claiming he played CM and Barca 'lost all of them'?

Huesca, Leganes, Girona he only played 45 minutes in his first game as CM, furthermore every single club he faced during this time was a bottom half of the table team.

There is a reason we barely tried this experiment again he was dreadful at CM

JamDav1982

Huesca, Leganes, Girona he only played 45 minutes in his first game as CM, furthermore every single club he faced during this time was a bottom half of the table team.

There is a reason we barely tried this experiment again he was dreadful at CM

So claiming he did not play midfield in others he is listed as?

I agree he didnt suit EV midfield but Barca won most games he played there and one of those they lost he scored and in the draw v Girona he came on with half hour to go and losing while down to ten men.

Nowhere close to losing every game because he played CM.

Messigician

So claiming he did not play midfield in others he is listed as?

I agree he didnt suit EV midfield but Barca won most games he played there and one of those they lost he scored and in the draw v Girona he came on with half hour to go and losing while down to ten men.

Nowhere close to losing every game because he played CM.

I just gave u 3 games we dropped points in with him in CM. IS that not enough?

JamDav1982

I just gave u 3 games we dropped points in with him in CM. IS that not enough?

No you claimed Barca 'lost every game at start of season'.

Giving games he came on when 2-1 down and with ten men with half an hour to go then use that as evidence says it all. When that game then finishes 2-2..

Coutinho didnt play well in CM under Valverde but what you are claiming as evidence is nonsense.

Messigician

No you claimed Barca 'lost every game at start of season'.

Giving games he came on when 2-1 down and with ten men with half an hour to go then use that as evidence says it all. When that game then finishes 2-2..

Coutinho didnt play well in CM under Valverde but what you are claiming as evidence is nonsense.

No I said we failed to win

Messigician

Ok I quoted you incorrectly but point remains you were wrong and Barca won more games than dropped points in by far.

Sorted.

Lost 1 drew 2 won 4. All against bottom table clubs we shoukd be beating with ease. Yeah big reason Coutinho didn't play much at CM lmfao 3 games dropped points 4 games we didn't very bad considering the teams he was against

JamDav1982

Lost 1 drew 2 won 4. All against bottom table clubs we shoukd be beating with ease. Yeah big reason Coutinho didn't play much at CM lmfao 3 games dropped points 4 games we didn't very bad considering the teams he was against

So yes you were wrong.

Include CL in that and it is more.

Coutinho played 7 games at AM at start of that season and Barca won 5 drew 1 and lost 1.

The one they drew Cout came on with half hour to go when 2-1 behind and finshed 2-2.

In one they lost he scored.

Nothing like 'dropped points in every game he played'.

Anyway you proved youself wrong in end and are either a troll a moron or quite possibly both so thats me out having proven you incorrect.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans