Philippe Coutinho

khaled_a_d

Well, trophy wise moving away from Liverpool was good for him, so is for salary.
they can't troll him that much, basically since he is the ultimate troll right now. :lol:

malvolio

Well, trophy wise moving away from Liverpool was good for him, so is for salary.
they can't troll him that much, basically since he is the ultimate troll right now. :lol:

i've visited liverpool. trust me, the city change to barcelona/munchen is attractive on its own, without taking into consideration the trophies and money.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Bayern lost a lot when he came on, we had the same issues with him. Anyone that think he played well is delusional.

I think it was stupid from Flick to take Coman and Gnabry and replace them with slow winger aka Coutinho and Perisic. They lost their pace and so it was easier for PSG to defend against them.

Andrew M

i've visited liverpool. trust me, the city change to barcelona/munchen is attractive on its own, without taking into consideration the trophies and money.

Munchen and Barcelona are indeed huge upgrades.

Kinda want to see him have a 2nd chance here

Neeraj

I would sell him if we can or even loan him. Absolutely no point having him in the squad, he's not going to give us much, IMO.

FCBfan22

SELL ASAP.

He'll take minutes from Pedri and Puig. If we play 4-2-3-1. We already have 3 players for his position. Pedri, Puig and Griezmann plus Leo, if we buy Lautaro.

SELL.

FinBarcelonafan

Ronald Koeman congratulated Philippe Coutinho on winning the Champions League and told him that he's part of his plans for the new Bar?a project. [md] https://t.co/UBGphCiwp0

Gosh. Can't see where he fits. Not sure how Koemam could ever fit all these players together.

Coutinho, DeJong, Pjanic, Griezmann, Messi ?? Sounds like a mess. Lautaro probably#9.

Again no proper wingers. Awesome...

Home of Barca Fans