Pep Guardiola

Bobo32

It's not care it's was just brought into discussion.

PL teams spending frenzy was only matched by FCB after Neymar left.

City is a buying machine but also a loaning machine, they offload players like crazy.

Also in PSG threads people laugh how much they spent without a CL trophy but forget City spent way way more and same result just a CL final.

Ok, to me this is irrelevant. City lost out on quite a few players that Pep reportedly wanted, because they were too expensive, too.
City perform like a top team in CL in the last five-six years. Only Real Madrid stand out as reaching clearly better results in this period, what I can think of. PSG are a bit worse but seems to be improving.

Nazario1985

Ok, to me this is irrelevant. City lost out on quite a few players that Pep reportedly wanted, because they were too expensive, too.
City perform like a top team in CL in the last five-six years. Only Real Madrid stand out as reaching clearly better results in this period, what I can think of. PSG are a bit worse but seems to be improving.

PSG also performs as a top team in the CL.

PSG spend on few names while City is on the buy loan sell model.

No Model is bad or good, just people here molding over PSG/City while we have a joke of a model.

They both ended up with extremely good squads while we here are being existed by Europe rejects

Bobo32

PSG also performs as a top team in the CL.

PSG spend on few names while City is on the buy loan sell model.

No Model is bad or good, just people here molding over PSG/City while we have a joke of a model.

They both ended up with extremely good squads while we here are being existed by Europe rejects

Well, ok. I think both PSG and City have built good squads. Obviously rising from a lower level with new money, whereas Barcelona has spent more "honest" money in the most stupid way imaginable in the last ten years.
Barcelona with Messi still performed better than PSG or City in CL or overall, whatever (decently long) time period you choose

Mateka

Well, ok. I think both PSG and City have built good squads. Obviously rising from a lower level with new money, whereas Barcelona has spent more "honest" money in the most stupid way imaginable in the last ten years.
Barcelona with Messi still performed better than PSG or City in CL or overall, whatever (decently long) time period you choose

‘more honest money’? We have no idea what happens behind the scenes in boardrooms of any club.

Bobo32

‘more honest money’? We have no idea what happens behind the scenes in boardrooms of any club.

thought my marks would make away this kind of reply
If you don't understand then I might explain another time, but it seems to be just about picking on my post...

Mateka

Coaching a national team is a natural progression for him. He has placed his cv on the table for any nation to respond.

I seem to remember SAF announcing his departure date and then finding a lack of response from players as the date approached. He then decided to stay on. I do not think Pep will change his mind, but a possible lack of response from the players will be interesting to observe.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He has long said a NT was a desire for him despite delusional City fans thinking he was there for the long haul. Moreover, his return is inevitable but I see him coaching at the youth level or heading up La Masia

Home of Barca Fans