Pep Guardiola

JamDav1982

He is an arse hole.

Hope he fucks up at City as well.

Terrible way to treat Bayern and Pelligrini by arrogantly announcing he was taking the job in summer and could 'work two jobs'.

J

Jamie Cal

Came up against first strong side and goes out.
Sorry pep, you failed at Bayern. But new "challenge" with strongest and richest team in the league await you with City.

And yeah, I do still miss Barca's Pep but that person doesn't exist no more.

Juventus aren't a strong side?

Man City aren't 4th in the Prem with a ton of shit players?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd still take him back once this cycle is over and we start rebuiding the team.
Maybe as president, Xavi as manager and Puyol our sports director.

J

Jamie Cal

City is by far the easiest job Pep could have picked in the EPL regardless of their league position. They have long sacrificed the league for the CL.

They've had to sacrifice it BECAUSE they were shit all season.

Also, Pellegrini announced at the start of his press conference that he was leaving in summer, then City announced Pep. I wouldn't say it was down to arrogance of Pep, probably to be courteous of Manuel to get a new job.

JamDav1982

They've had to sacrifice it BECAUSE they were shit all season.

Also, Pellegrini announced at the start of his press conference that he was leaving in summer, then City announced Pep. I wouldn't say it was down to arrogance of Pep, probably to be courteous of Manuel to get a new job.

They had a lot of injuries to key players, didnt react well to Pep announcement and recently have given up on league.

They are still by far the easiest job for him to take in EPL.

It was arrogant from Pep. Pellegrini announcing he is leaving means nothing really. He knew about it months before he announced that.

Pep was going regardless of what Pellegrini wanted.

Who is the easiest job for Pep in EPL in your opinion?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I'd still take him back once this cycle is over and we start rebuiding the team.
Maybe as president, Xavi as manager and Puyol our sports director.
The last time Puyi was our sports director we got :douglas:

I'd rather Puyi was assistant of Xavi.... Xavi surely would bring in ego clashes in the team where Puyi could play a huge role whipping them down
pique_y_puyol.jpg

J

Jamie Cal

They had a lot of injuries to key players, didnt react well to Pep announcement and recently have given up on league.

They are still by far the easiest job for him to take in EPL.

It was arrogant from Pep. Pellegrini announcing he is leaving means nothing really. He knew about it months before he announced that.

Pep was going regardless of what Pellegrini wanted.

Who is the easiest job for Pep in EPL in your opinion?

But it was City who announced it, no?

I think the idea that Pep's announcement killed their form is kinda crap, didn't they go like 3 entire months from when Tottenham beat them without an away win?

"Pep was going regardless of what Pellegrini wanted." -- is that not an indictment of City and not Pep?

They are the easiest job, I didn't deny that, but it's not an easy job to just go there and win the league. I think calling it some easy route is kinda cheap given how old their squad are, and given this 2 poor seasons in a row. Money helps, but it's certainly not everything, especially not in England.

I know you've been giving them a bit of credit in the Champions League - and rightly so - but they were lucky against Sevilla in the 2-1, and extremely lucky against Gladbach the first day, and were beaten home and away by Juve. They've done well, but benefited from a nice draw and circumstance quite a bit. And that's fine, I just feel people will use that to say that they're a perfectly oiled machine ready for Pep to have right from day 1.

gasgas

Atleast these days he's not as stubborn with tactics as he used to be.
He plays two CFs, encourages more crosses alongballs play longballs

JamDav1982

But it was City who announced it, no?

I think the idea that Pep's announcement killed their form is kinda crap, didn't they go like 3 entire months from when Tottenham beat them without an away win?

"Pep was going regardless of what Pellegrini wanted." -- is that not an indictment of City and not Pep?

They are the easiest job, I didn't deny that, but it's not an easy job to just go there and win the league. I think calling it some easy route is kinda cheap given how old their squad are, and given this 2 poor seasons in a row. Money helps, but it's certainly not everything, especially not in England.

I know you've been giving them a bit of credit in the Champions League - and rightly so - but they were lucky against Sevilla in the 2-1, and extremely lucky against Gladbach the first day, and were beaten home and away by Juve. They've done well, but benefited from a nice draw and circumstance quite a bit. And that's fine, I just feel people will use that to say that they're a perfectly oiled machine ready for Pep to have right from day 1.

It is a sign of Pep and Citys arrogance and didnt help City at all or Bayern it seems. City were second when it was announced. It didnt help them at all.

Not saying they would have won league but saying they are not the fourth best team in EPL. They have the best squad.

Pep could easily say to City it doesnt get announced until end of season.

They hammered Sevilla in Spain without their best players and were unlucky to lose twice to Juventus. Also knocked out PSG.

City are not one of the top teams in europe or a guarantee to win league but they are the easiest job in EPL the league he was clearly going to.

Devils

Pep messed it up. The two goals Atletico scored in this tie really showed the horrendous defensive woes we've seen from Bayern the past 3 years.

Pep will have a even harder time at City wold be my guess. He won't be able to win the league on cruise control like he did with Bayern. Although he won't be under as much pressure.

City winning the CL this year could really be the worst thing ever for Pep.

Home of Barca Fans