Pep Guardiola

Clks

Get out off this forum you worthless bandwagoner. What a disgrace.

No you, after Pep leaving i can't see our players be as motivated, like i said he was more than just a coach. This man was perfect as a Barca coach, how can anyone even try replacing him... Maybe it's me being way too cynical but our short-term future doesn't look bright.

Lion

Guardiola is a great coach but his coaching philoshophy can only match with Barcelona players. I can't think of someone who will replace him being equally succesful. I hope he stays for five more years

Bu3aLi

Sir alex has been doing his job for decades, did he say that he needed the rest ?

Lets see what on pep's mind. I hope he renews very badly. But life goes on if he didn't !!

And if he didn't, the timing would be pretty much SH!T on the players mentality for the remainder of the season !!..

Kinlejus

No you, after pep leaving i can't see our players be as motivated, like i said he was more than just a coach. This man was perfect, how can anyone even try replacing him...

No one is perfect, sorry for shattering your dream world you live in. That's his decission you all gotta respect. As painful as it is, life goes on.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Guardiola is a great coach but his coaching philoshophy can only match with Barcelona players. I can't think of someone who will replace him being equally succesful. I hope he stays for five more years
He can be successful anywhere depending upon the mentality of the team.

Clks

I just hope it's all a trick, it doesn't seem like that but it would be great if he just renewed...

Home of Barca Fans