Pep Guardiola

ricknattery

If he leaves is because the pressure is taking its tool on his health, which is completely understandable. That's the only reason why he would leave since he loves Barca so much. Still hoping he stays though
It'd be great if he could coach Bilbao for a few years(since there is not that much pressure over there) and Bielsa could come to replace him, then a more rested Pep could come back and keep on winning stuff, but it's a wild dream I know :(

Last edited:

Papi

this is unbelievable. I just dont understand it. We just signed cesc! he came becos of pep! now he leaves!!

Beast

The Observer
Why do i feel this is just a charade to take the pressure off after a bad week ?

He will continue in the team

Seamus

This is just depressing. I had a felling he would leave at the end of this season, and his philosophy of not being able to give his players anymore could be seen the other night, I don't agree with it but its his philosophy. It would be just be the worst time for him to leave

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Cause I have friends who support Madrid, I'll have to face their horrible jokes

Poor you. I have manc, arsenal, spurs, chelsea supporters all as friends, I couldn't give a monkey's anus what they say about Liverpool. Nor should you care what they say about Barca.

MacBoss

I will believe that he leaves when there is an offical message from the club and not a moment earlier... Please stay Pep :(!!

liger05

I'm not a Barcelona fan but thanks pep for 4 years of pure entertainment. The best side I have ever seen and a classy manager with so much dignity. The ronaldinho years were great but the barca under pep were just something else and only in 20 years will people really appreciate just how great.

I didn't want to see him go but I understand he was close to leaving last year so can understand why. Enjoy some off time and seeing the family again.

I think the Bilbao coach would be a good appointment.

W

woobie

Why do you think he's probably coming to Barcelona? Because you like him? Why would he leave Athletic?

"El Loco" is probably coming to Barcelona. His attention to detail is not matched by any other manager in football and Barcelona may even be a more aggressive team.

If he comes, I hope he urges the board to bring Javi Martinez w/ him.

Home of Barca Fans