Pep Guardiola

FiReFTW

I understand when we are unlucky or when we don't play as well as we could its all understandable, but what I don't get is this weird experimenting this season, it costs us precious points.

Like playing 3-4-3 vs Valencia, or even today, I don't get it because its completely logical that this is not the right formation for these teams, even people who know little about tactics know this, so why does he keep doing it?

Honestly im afraid hes going to start 3-4-3 against Real Madrid this season lol.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I understand when we are unlucky or when we don't play as well as we could its all understandable, but what I don't get is this weird experimenting this season, it costs us precious points.

Like playing 3-4-3 vs Valencia, or even today, I don't get it because its completely logical that this is not the right formation for these teams, even people who know little about tactics know this, so why does he keep doing it?

Honestly im afraid hes going to start 3-4-3 against Real Madrid this season lol.

The thought of that is shuddering...

jamrock

5 from 9 against Valencia,atletico and sevilla is not really good enough pep, especially when two of those game were at home.

But i'm not worried, i know you got this....

coolasif

This is the toughest season for Pep as a barca coach.Now teams are getting used to our tactics and he already had his coaching lessons from Milan,Sevilla and Valencia matches.I expect him to address our problems and turn things around before the madrid derby.

Chainsaw

Killahead
This is the toughest season for Pep as a barca coach.Now teams are getting used to our tactics and he already had his coaching lessons from Milan,Sevilla and Valencia matches.I expect him to address our problems and turn things around before the madrid derby.

It hardly had to do with the team's tactic being known to the opponents though. Pep need to adjust trying too much tactical changes and players rotation when it's not neccesary.

X

xaviniesta

one of the dumbest things i've read in a long time.

you must be one of those guys who only see the score and then tell the story. in those 3 games you mentioned, barca created at least 40-50 goalscoring chances and besides valencia they had 2 chances (two goals from milan) - how can say thats great play from opponent other than just making the result. it's been like agaes that 90% of the teams come to park the bus in camp nou with 4411 formation and hoping for counter attacks.

why aren't you praising pepe mel or unay emery ? just because they come out and play, being brave? just because they didn't get the result?

Last edited:

coolasif

one of the dumbest things i've read in a long time.

I don't want to prove my point at the expense of La Liga or UCL but if he doesn't stop rotating the squad way too much and learn from the mistakes we made in recent matches ,those days aren't long ahead when other coaches will start catching him up and snatch points from us regularly at camp nou.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
The-Gallery-Pep-Guardiola-003.jpg

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Asked about the statements of Sergio Ramos of Real Madrid, who said recently that their football is on the right track and now would be a good time to face Barcelona, Guardiola gave a short response. “In Decembre we will meet, in December.” :worthy: :pep:

M

mitkoa7x

Asked about the statements of Sergio Ramos of Real Madrid, who said recently that their football is on the right track and now would be a good time to face Barcelona, Guardiola gave a short response. “In Decembre we will meet, in December.” :worthy: :pep:

:worthy: :pep: :worthy:

FiReFTW

We lost quite some points because of Pep this season already, not saying today is completely his fault but he has cost us many points already with his weird tactics and using the wrong players for some matches.

4 draws already in 11 matches, last season we had 6 draws in the whole season.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
We lost quite some points because of Pep this season already, not saying today is completely his fault but he has cost us many points already with his weird tactics and using the wrong players for some matches.

4 draws already in 11 matches, last season we had 6 draws in the whole season.

I really hate to have to something bad about Pep but this is true. I think he is trying too many different things in such a short period of time its clearly disturbing our rhythm, especially in the away games.

Home of Barca Fans