Pedro Rodriguez

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Facepalm.. Pedro hate is so retarded. Seriously.

For some of us it's not hate, just an honest opinion. Lately Pedro has been below avarege.
Take the Chelski game, he didn't make any impact when he came on. With Tello on the left we could have at least 2-3 crosses in, because it was absolutely crowded down the middle. We didn't have any width whatsoever.
I'm sorry to say, but after a whole season with below par games, we should think if we maybe can sell him and keep Cuenca and Tello.

Galning

For some of us it's not hate, just an honest opinion. Lately Pedro has been below avarege.
Take the Chelski game, he didn't make any impact when he came on. With Tello on the left we could have at least 2-3 crosses in, because it was absolutely crowded down the middle. We didn't have any width whatsoever.
I'm sorry to say, but after a whole season with below par games, we should think if we maybe can sell him and keep Cuenca and Tello.

He's almost been injured the entire season :s And he hit the post yesterday.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Pedro played for roughly 15 minutes, and people are complaining he didn't score? What did you expect a hat trick? At that time of the match the whole team wasn't looking sharp and Chelsea were putting all they had to defend their lead, even Drogba made part of their 10 man wall... To be fair, Pedro really didn't stand a chance of doing something worthy, and even in such adverse situation he still managed to hit the post in a shot that was much more difficult that what it seems...

He still has to get better though, but blaming him for yesterday makes no sense at all...

Bionicman

Fortunately, he'll get rest this summer, as there's no way del Bosque can justify his inclusion into Spain's squad right now. We need two players from him, Villa, Sanchez, Cuenca, Tello, and Afellay to step up next season and take the goalscoring burden off Messi.

C

crackh0e

Pedro has been a turd all year. I think he's showing that he isn't such a good player. He doesn't have confidence, he's weak on the ball and all he does is receive the ball on the right or left, pretend to maybee dribble, then he passes it back. He does nothing.

abual3bed1

Pedro hasn't adapt well with the 3-4-3 formation, in the 4-3-3 he played on the right wing and had Alves supporting him wether run the wing or go deep while Alves doing the flanks.

C

crackh0e

Pedro hasn't adapt well with the 3-4-3 formation, in the 4-3-3 he played on the right wing and had Alves supporting him wether run the wing or go deep while Alves doing the flanks.

Pep has been doing too much experimentation this year, and it really has cost us. The normal 4-3-3 is the best we've got.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Missing Pedro and Villa for so much of this season hurt us more than anything. Pedro actually looked good having a run of games before the Chelsea match, which is why it was so strange he played 15mins across the last 3 fixtures. Tello in particular did not justify his selection instead of Pedro, a proven big game player and match winner. People are actually suggesting we sell him?!!

Vapor

I hope Pedro makes a full return next season. Seems that his injury and time off really had a serious impact on his game.

LaMessiah

he's been below average all year, but he was also hurt for a large portion of the season and wasn't able to get into any type of groove. i think you need to check what you're smokin if you honestly think we should sell him. there's not a harder worker on the team and his confidence and scoring touch will come back, there's no doubt in my mind. he's a perfect role model for the youngsters coming in as well. team first, make the simple play, work hard on both sides, and finish your opportunities.

W

woobie

He's been hurt for a long time. There's also the issue of how much and whether the new arrivals (Alexis Sanchez and Cesc) and the time they got had any effect on Pedro's confidence. Totally would not sell.

AvocadoCake

The thing i've noticed with Pedro is, he's stupid when on the LW. It's like he's Ji Sung Park - runs, runs, runs, doesn't do much. On the right-wing, though, he's perfect (almost). He seems to me to be able to hold up play, see runs and make runs much much better... Last season with :villa: on the left, he was on the right and he was genious. If he did it consistently, he'd become a legend of the club, and maybe in time be in the top 5 players of the year (yes, i rate him that highly, like i said, genious). If we sell him, it's only for the release clause (150m euros), no less.

psychotsek

We should definately not sell him.He is a rare type of player when properly utilized.I know this is a long shot but given Xavi will play fewer games next year and maybe only Iniesta can replace him : move Iniesta deeper Messi to Iniesta's position,Pedro Villa on the wings Alexis up front :D

Home of Barca Fans