Paulinho

Sorin

Just read the latest news about us making offers left and right for this guy. Could we sink any lower? Isn't it enough what they've done until now?

I mean, what stupidity lies in that head of theirs when this is considered as 2 choice if we don't get Verratti. It's like we're all blind and can't see that they are entirely different players.

Fuck man, if this is the sort of players we're considering, then better keep the money you pieces of shit. You're only adding wages to an already strained budget, with no team improvement to show for.

Last edited:

Interlop

This dude is earning CRAZY wages in China, like 10 million. If Barto offers even half of that to him hes dumb and completely lost the plot. Solely on player's ability though, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as I never watched him play. But if he comes we should sell Arda, we have too many (mediocre) mids already

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
So MD says that Paulinho will push Evergande to let him go because it's his last chance to play in Europe at high level(because he'll be 29yrs old soon) and that this transfer has nothing to do with Verratti because he has different profile, he brings power and aggressiveness. So, in other words, he'd be like older version of Gomes:lol:

Last edited:

Sorin

It just doesn't make sense anyhow you spin it.

His profile is not what we need. He isn't young. We already have better players of his type. We will pay 30 million + wages to this guy for 5 years.

A retard would not sign Paulinho to Barcelona. How can you make any sense out of this is beyond me.

Last edited:

Jombi

It just doesn't make sense anyhow you spin it.

His profile is not what we need. He isn't young. We already have better players of his type. We will pay 30 million + wages to this guy for 5 years.

A retard would not sign Paulinho to Barcelona. How can you make any sense out of this is beyond me.

Most likely corruption IMO. They are not stupid.

Jombi

This dude is earning CRAZY wages in China, like 10 million. If Barto offers even half of that to him hes dumb and completely lost the plot. Solely on player's ability though, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as I never watched him play. But if he comes we should sell Arda, we have too many (mediocre) mids already

We have to pay to get rid of Arda. Pay big bucks. Arda is staying and certainly will be impossible to sell. Only silly clubs will smash their own wage structure to take on Arda's contract with us.

serghei

We're idiots if we sign this dude. We need a starting midfielder, not another back-up. Back-up to what exactly?

Home of Barca Fans