Paulinho

Messi983

You guys clearly don't understand. We'll buy him for 40M just so we can sell him back to another China club for 80M.

:robert: :bartomeu:

Neymessi

Would love to see people justify this if it actually happens.

Apart from Jamdav I have never seen a single barca fan claiming the board is good and justifying them. Definitely not many pro-board supporters in barca fans.

Neymessi

What about all the stupid twats that voted for them?

That was what I thought exactly after i wrote that post. Dunno about them but I browse almost eveything related to barca on the internet with forums,reddit,fb pages etc etc and I have never seen anyone justifying the board ever,apart from jamdav. One can find extreme and unjust criticism for messi in the messi thread but never does one find anyone justifying the board. Its the most unanimously agreed thing I have ever seen.

gasgas

That was what I thought exactly after i wrote that post. Dunno about them but I browse almost eveything related to barca on the internet with forums,reddit,fb pages etc etc and I have never seen anyone justifying the board ever,apart from jamdav. One can find extreme and unjust criticism for messi in the messi thread but never does one find anyone justifying the board. Its the most unanimously agreed thing I have ever seen.

You need to read khaled's posts as well

JamDav1982

Stop making shit up.

I dont give a fuck if this board get voted out and have been critical of a lot of things. In particular was critical of the way the midfield was going under Lucho years ago when signed Rakitic and brought back Rafinha ahead of signing Kroos.

Was being told at time by many who are up in arms now that I was being too quick to judge and over critical.

Doesnt mean I agree with all the things that are highlighted as 'scandals' or 'money laundering' when clearly isnt.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bartomeu said that exciting signings for him doesn't necessarily mean exciting signings for the fans, socis or the press.

Must get pretty excited signing average Brazilians.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Paying 20M for him already is pretty stupid, would accept it if he comes for free. He can contribute more than Lima for sure but still it would be unnecessary signing.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They'll go all in for him if Verratti becomes impossible according to Frexia's old buddies in the board.

hulinat

wouldn't take him even for free. He'll just flop bad and we'll end up paying his wages for nothing till this contract expires.

xXKonan

DEJChsKXoAA1-fm.jpg

Home of Barca Fans