Paul Pogba

xXKonan

PSG Offers Cavani, Verratti and 20 Millions for Paul Pogba.(sportmediaset.mediaset.it)

Nasser's lost it.
10509464.jpg

Bertus

PSG Offers Cavani, Verratti and 20 Millions for Paul Pogba.(sportmediaset.mediaset.it)

Nasser's lost it.
Already debunked by Le_Parisien.

SMS announces that Verratti, Marquinhos, and Cavani will be sold at every mercatos.

Also, this news made no sense to begin with :lol:

One example, Juventus has a salary ceiling of 5M. Cavani earns 12.2M at PSG.

Italians then expect Cavani to accept to lose 7.5M euros just for the beautiful eyes of Marotta. Yeah, makes sense.

GoGGi

Barcelona are willing to let Paul Pogba (22) stay on loan at Juventus for another year. Joining in January would mean he can't play CL. [md]

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Barcelona are willing to let Paul Pogba (22) stay on loan at Juventus for another year. Joining in January would mean he can't play CL. [md]

Pogba already made it clear that he will not accept to stay on the bench while Juve play the first part of the CL, loud and clear.

The new news appearing now is that Barça would be willing to buy him and leave him on load for the entire 15-16 season.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
That's what the article says. "He can't play CL" refers to Barça

Oh yeah sorry, my bad I didn't read that right!

It does seem to make sense to me that they'd do that since he's very young and a pretty unique opportunity.

One question to the people that watch him often, how is he on the pitch ? Not skills but more behaviour ? polemical / conflictual or actually a decent human being ?

If he has a good behaviour, then his talent and brand would be awesome to have and help recover some of our prestige back, if he's another diver or biter, I think we have more than enough as it is ^^

Sekou

I'm afraid he won't fit into the team.

Great dribbler and a goal threat, but he has no game control as a midfielder and his decision making is very slow. Can imagine him better at a club like PSG to be honest

raskolnikov

Might be a Zlatan 2.0 transfer, especially with Raiola as a coach. I Always saw Pogba more as a future galactico where Perez messed up and sold Isco or Modric.
I hope we can get Koke.

anguy

Last edited:
L

linetty

You can't compare stats just like that. He plays in a team that represents different style. And how is Koke having a poor season, I think he's got the most assist of all in the world up there with Messi

Home of Barca Fans