Paul Pogba

Co0ter

They pay way too much in bonuses...I understand incentives for winning, but even paying players 30mil out of that 56mil is completely appropriate and fair. 26mil towards the transfer budget would do wonders.

JamDav1982

They pay way too much in bonuses...I understand incentives for winning, but even paying players 30mil out of that 56mil is completely appropriate and fair. 26mil towards the transfer budget would do wonders.

But the bonuses are irrelevant and the players deserve them.

There is barely a player at Barca who couldnt make more money at another club.....well maybe Douglas!

If you are persuading Barca players to take less pay then they deserve some incentive if they win the biggest trophies.

Marchisio8

Banned
Prize money from the UCL is not enough for Juve to keep Pogba should suitors prove persistent(Clubs are offering 3 to 4 times what he's making on wages right now, and he's already requested a transfer according to Italian medias), especially with Juventus ambitions transfer plans. They're probably going to make the Dybala signing official within the week, and that's 25-30m before bonuses. They're also in negotiations with Cavani at a fee expected to be between 40-50m, with wages at 8m annually.

We can afford buying both Cavani and Dybala without selling Pogba, When Juve often buys a player, they make it in 3 installments, so we can pay those 40-50 over 3 years. Now this won't work on a big club like PSG, but it's what we are using on Dybala right now. Besides 80% of Italian media hates Juve, they will write anything to try to break the harmony in the dressing room.

Bertus

We can afford buying both Cavani and Dybala without selling Pogba, When Juve often buys a player, they make it in 3 installments, so we can pay those 40-50 over 3 years. Now this won't work on a big club like PSG, but it's what we are using on Dybala right now. Besides 80% of Italian media hates Juve, they will write anything to try to break the harmony in the dressing room.

As you said, PSG won't accept installments. Not because they hate you but since they need money because of the FFP, they can't accept to be paid at a later date.

That said, if they accept to sell Cavani. As I said, Nasser is against it.

Andrew M

But the bonuses are irrelevant and the players deserve them.

There is barely a player at Barca who couldnt make more money at another club.....well maybe Douglas!

If you are persuading Barca players to take less pay then they deserve some incentive if they win the biggest trophies.

Wrong. They are paid very handsomely I think.

With FFP wage bills need to be under control.

M

monamou

Juninho: Barca could continue to win for years with Pogba in the team

"With their style of play, a 4-3-3 format, it would be ideal (for Pogba)," he said.

"At Real Madrid he would need more time to adjust. I would choose Barca and I would never return to France."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's obvious that Pogba wasn't fit for a game of that stature. He has been out for 7-8 weeks and got 60 minutes in a league game where they had already won that league and then start vs RM at Santiago Bernabeu.

He was still imposing even though he messed up a lot with his final ball.

Considering there's no other CM options out there, I'd take him, but 100m is just crazy. 70m max.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Since Modric's injury and Kroos overload were basically reasons why Madrid dropped out of both competitions, I can see Perez investing heavily in midfielder as to prevent this happening again.
Fits perfectly too with his young galactico policy and Zidane will pull his strings too.

Well, at least I hope this happens and we end up with another Rakitic or something. Someone who will work his ass off and thus give balance to msn.

Home of Barca Fans