Pau Prim

jamrock

Not yet, people complain about busquets being a light weight, they would kill the kid the moment he gets out muscled which would be a lot.

But maybe in 2 years minimum.

Messi983

Give him time, he's only 17 and still developing physically.

Have to say I'm pretty excited to see him in preseason though. Very inteligent player from what I've seen.

jamrock

According to sport it's the opposite, xavi sees him as the future, probably trying to have him settle with the B team and have a good season.

jamrock

Could be a big year for prim, with Bernal basically being promoted, he'll be a starter for Barca B.

Maybe he's a late developer, certain aspects of his game, his passing and movement between the lines are better than bernal to me, but bernal is better physically and a better all round talent.

Masetro10

Next man up. Pau Prim 1.8m is next in line to try out the DM possibly. He is more of the holding type than Casado. Wonder if he gets called up.

Porque

He was good in the first B game and I have been impressed in his pre-season.

But I think expecting him to be our solution for the A team after losing Bernal would be a long shot.

After losing Longlay, Faye, Eric, Christensen, Frenkie, Gavi through injuries/sales you just have to be honest about how devastating the salary cap issues are. We scraped through with Bernal and Pau emerging from nowhere.

But now we really just need a bit of money to do the normal thing and bring in a solution.

Porque

Not ready, should turn out better than Casado.

Bernal is better. But let's see. He will be involved alot more in training now.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Agree with Porqué. La Masia is the solution to a lot, but not for EVERYTHING. It's time to go out and buy a player, even if it's a freebie.

If there is one thing the team lacks it's physicality, especially with Uruguayo out. If there's one thing La Masia lacks it's physicality, so they won't find it there.

They need to get a big bastard in. A unit.

Home of Barca Fans