Paco Alcácer

xXKonan

DA3qjCBXkAMeVlF.jpg

Messi983

He doesn't play much. That's one of the problems. IMO he should play every Copa game and start a few league games too.

Agree.

I really hope Valverde won't use our best XI in Copa games. Personally I like Copa but not at the expense of La Liga and CL. Rotate more and give a chance to first team backups and Barça B players in Copa. If we won't reach the final so be it but we shouldn't lose points in the league because we played best XI in Copa and then field a weaker lineup in league games. And second, MSN also shouldn't be dead tired in April because they played all Copa games in January.

behindbrowneyes

He is a decent finisher and I'm pretty sure he could score 20 goals for a La Liga team which is good enough to qualify for an international spot.

However, he is the back-up of one of our most reliable players so he doesn't get the necessary time on the pitch. 30 Mio. for a real back-up sounds like a waste of money but you need a good bench too.

serghei

He is a decent finisher and I'm pretty sure he could score 20 goals for a La Liga team which is good enough to qualify for an international spot.

However, he is the back-up of one of our most reliable players so he doesn't get the necessary time on the pitch. 30 Mio. for a real back-up sounds like a waste of money but you need a good bench too.

This forum is not logical at times at all. One one hand we complain that Madrid has so much better depth than us, and on the other hand we say spending 30m. on a rotational player is a waste of money. Just doesn't make any sense.

Do you know how money Madrid spent for their rotational players? The figure is guaranteed to makes you dizzy. That is the difference.

khaled_a_d

Mio. for a real back-up sounds like a waste of money but you need a good bench too.

As serghei said you can look at how RM bench cost
James: 80M
Kovacic: 30M
Morata: 30M
Danilo:32M
Isco: 30M
And many of those were before the big inflation in prices in past couple of years.
Paco is young highly rated striker and if he continue to build up on his form in 2nd half of the season,gets more minutes with new coach I would say there is a good chance he end up being a solid signing

Nucky

He needed time to adapt + didn't play much this season. According to all this I can say he had a solid 2nd half of the season. Scored a few goals to boost his confiedence. Could be a good back up in following years and to be honest Suarez is in his 30s already so I give him max 2-3 seasons on top level. Hope Paco stays.

behindbrowneyes

This forum is not logical at times at all. One one hand we complain that Madrid has so much better depth than us, and on the other hand we say spending 30m. on a rotational player is a waste of money. Just doesn't make any sense.

Do you know how money Madrid spent for their rotational players? The figure is guaranteed to makes you dizzy. That is the difference.

What else did I say? lol

CatalinR10

You said 30m. for a backup player sounds like a waste of money. No, it doesn't. It's a perfectly normal sum for today's football.

idk , for a striker who gets a goal every 173 min while surrounded by messi , neymar or suarez sounds like a waste of money to me .

Neeraj

I don't think it was a good signing considering we let go of someone on similar skill level and paid decent money for him. Having said that, the deed has already been done, so let's just keep him and hope he improves. We wouldn't get great money for him if we tried to let him go this summer, at least not the kind of money that is going to change our season. He has shown an improvement, although IMO he is still very far away from being on the level of other top teams' subs, like a Morata for example. Let's hope some game time can allow him to develop into a useful player.

gasgas

Since we have signed him for a lot of money and he has started to come good, we can keep him. But we need to prepare a Suarez replacement for the future
Kane? :lol:
Mbappe? :lol:
Any other player? We shall see

Neeraj

Since we have signed him for a lot of money and he has started to come good, we can keep him. But we need to prepare a Suarez replacement for the future
Kane? :lol:
Mbappe? :lol:
Any other player? We shall see

I think we stand no chance with Mbappe, City has apparently bid 130m Euros (which Monaco have allegedly declined) and Madrid have allegedly matched the offer. Plus he's a Madrid/Penaldo/Zidane fanboy, so for sure we can forget about him.

For Suarez's proper replacement, we have a season or two before we get there, so I'm pretty sure there will be some names on the block at that time who we can target.

gasgas

I think we stand no chance with Mbappe, City has apparently bid 130m Euros (which Monaco have allegedly declined) and Madrid have allegedly matched the offer. Plus he's a Madrid/Penaldo/Zidane fanboy, so for sure we can forget about him.

For Suarez's proper replacement, we have a season or two before we get there, so I'm pretty sure there will be some names on the block at that time who we can target.

Hence why I used the :lol: emoticon. I understand the situation

Home of Barca Fans