Paco Alcácer

Potroh

Interesting that in the 18 minutes he played he didn't touch the ball a single time. But committed a fault...

PhilS

Barca would be better off going with Munir. Munir can fit into this team, he is more flexible as to where he plays, and might be able to deal with not playing much. Take the best offer for Paco.

JamDav1982

Barca would be better off going with Munir. Munir can fit into this team, he is more flexible as to where he plays, and might be able to deal with not playing much. Take the best offer for Paco.

Dont agree that Munir is more flexible or good enough for Barca.

Paco has done a decent job covering out wide and is a better CF than Munir. The only issue with Paco is his price tag but if any offer came in then need to get another CF as if Suarez gets injured Munir isnt good enough or strong enough to play there regularly.

Barcilliant

In light of his recent performances I would keep him.

People need to understand that 30-35 million is an average to low price in this market.

Very few forwards are willing to warm the bench.

FinBarcelonafan

In light of his recent performances I would keep him.

People need to understand that 30-35 million is an average to low price in this market.

Very few forwards are willing to warm the bench.

Exactly. Paco is probably the best we can get for role he has. Either it's over the hill guys, like Van Persie or Young guys who are good, but not great. No great player will sign with Barcelona to sit on bench behind MSN.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
My confidence in him is very low at the moment, so anything decent he does surprises me... Still, he has showed some things here and there that could be useful if developed...

Home of Barca Fans