Paco Alcácer

El Flaco

[tw]800016856669159425[/tw]

He made only one successful pass in 60 minutes from yesterday. A backwards pass.

Raketa10

How is this even possible??? Nobody can say he is THAT bad. It's like having a ghost on the team.

Last edited:

Total-Football

If we played with 10 men without him we could have do better.. todat he was a burden the team had to bear.. it s not his fault tho. I put the blame on who played him for 90 minutes

Horatio

You're welcome
If we played with 10 men without him we could have do better.. todat he was a burden the team had to bear.. it s not his fault tho. I put the blame on who played him for 90 minutes

I don't think we can blame Lucho here either for having him play. This was a logical decision considering two of our front players were unavailable and this is Malaga at home!

Total-Football

I don't think we can blame Lucho here either for having him play. This was a logical decision considering two of our front players were unavailable and this is Malaga at home!
Logical consideration.. but 45 minutes were more than enough to have realized we are plying with a minus 1 player.. he could and should have made the substitution at half time.. or at most between 45 60 minutes.. this is not an orphanage where we have to make everybody happy.. im sure they be happy as fuck collecting their pay check at the end of the mounth kicking a ball around.. we re becoming a circus like real madrid.. we make choiced based on personal criteria and not on performances.. arda and paco dont and will never have what it takes to play here in the second tier let alone as starters

Barcilliant

I am more than willing to give a player a chance but this guy is probably the biggest Barca flop I've ever seen. He makes all those flops we signed in the late nineties early 2000s look good.

barcanuck

Too bad we all thought he would be a Pedro type. In hind sight might as well not have spent millions when we had Munir and Sandro willing to play every 5 games.

I still want Lucho to throw Paco on with the MSN like he used to with Pedro during the treble season.

Jombi

Too bad we all thought he would be a Pedro type. In hind sight might as well not have spent millions when we had Munir and Sandro willing to play every 5 games.

I still want Lucho to throw Paco on with the MSN like he used to with Pedro during the treble season.

Only people who knew nothing about him thought he would be a "Pedro type".

gasgas

I didn't think he'd be Pedro type.
When he was rumoured to be signed I was thinking along the lines of Douglas

gatsu

Paco is by no means a bad player, he is the victim of incompetent management and tactics. How can except from a player to adapt and to gain confidence when he is always benched, how can you expect a good showing from a pure 9 when your gameplan in the absence of Messi and Iniesta is basically to give the ball to Neymar so he can go full solo mode.

Paco is not Suarez they don't have the same profil. Of course when playing paco you need to provide some tactical changes.

Home of Barca Fans