Ousmane Dembélé

Porque

This saga should teach another lesson to Xavi.
He was the one that protected Dembele the most, apart from believing in his abilities on the pitch.

Info leaked says he was left stranded at the hotel when Dembele told him he wants out.
He was looking at the ceiling for hours afterwards trying to comprehend what happened.

Poor Xavi, you should have listened to Allemany last winter who wanted him banished in the stands

"shit, now I actually need to try and figure out an attacking system"

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Mbape is even more money-driven

Look at how much he is currently getting at Q$G after fooling both clubs to raise their offers one after another.
Let's wait to see how much he will be getting at Madrid soon

I am sure PSG offers him much more than Madrid ever can.

KingLeo10

He was the one that protected Dembele the most, apart from believing in his abilities on the pitch.

Info leaked says he was left stranded at the hotel when Dembele told him he wants out.
He was looking at the ceiling for hours afterwards trying to comprehend what happened.

Poor Xavi, you should have listened to Allemany last winter who wanted him banished in the stands

Remember when you were calling the posters mentioning Dembele transfer to PSG cucks? :lol:

Here's your L. Not the biggest one you've gotten surprisingly, as that was Argentina winning the WC :lol:

Now be more humble with your takes from here on :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sure, not trying to claim Mbappe is like a saint who doesn't care about money whatsoever, of course he does and money was the only thing that kept him this long at PSG and I am sure he will be paid more than handsomely by Madrid (let's hope he sucks Madrid dry), but the point is at least Mbappe values sporting success more than money, hence he is moving to Madrid whereas in Dembele's case, Dembele clearly values money more than anything else and that's the only reason he is going to PSG.

Devils

Possible replacements that I personally would recommend

-MOUSSA Diaby
-JEREMY Doku
-MICHAEL Olise
-NICO Williams
-NONI Madueke
-DONYELL Malen
-KARIM Adeyemi
-RAFAEL Leao
-KINGSLEY Coman
-KAROU Mitoma
-HEUNG-MIN Song

JamDav1982

Nope... Xavi was 100% correct to play Dembele and have him for another year and half before getting 25m+ in.

Whether he feels betrayed now or not he will still 100% know that was the correct decision and not in any way wishing he 'listened to Alemany'.

That would be same Alemany folk were claiming was a genius when Dembele signed this contract a year ago.. claiming he had won the day.

Would have been moronic to pay Dembele for 6 months not to play when still wanting top four and even a late league title challenge... then for him to leave for free after paying him not to play.

Usual nonsense and Birdy not having a clue.

Bit like complaining Barca only get this fee when argued he should have been punted for free.

Ls all round for Birdy as per usual.

mc_lovin

My small disappointment turned to joy rather quickly. Don't have to pretend anymore that he did any good.

Useless player I have 5 memories of and none of them are pleasant.

Birdy

Remember when you were calling the posters mentioning Dembele transfer to PSG cucks? :lol:

Here's your L. Not the biggest one you've gotten surprisingly, as that was Argentina winning the WC :lol:

Now be more humble with your takes from here on :lol:
Was calling cucks those that saw the rumors and jumped to the opportunity to unleash their inner hater towards him. not the ones just 'mentioning transfer' LOL :ROFLMAO:

On the field, where things matter, I have handed tons of L to your hating lot since Jan. 2022
Now, it seems that the guy lacks the character to understand and opt what is best sporting-wise for him, and loves his agent and money more. Did you or the other cucks ever criticize him on such grounds?

Nah, just spitting out nonsense after nonsense about his football quality, which is no surprise coming from someone that subscribes to MLS to watch granny Messi play against pub members

JamDav1982

Was calling cucks those that saw the rumors and jumped to the opportunity to unleash their inner hater towards him. not the ones just 'mentioning transfer' LOL :ROFLMAO:

On the field, where things matter, I have handed tons of L to your hating lot since Jan. 2022
Now, it seems that the guy lacks the character to understand and opt what is best sporting-wise for him, and loves his agent and money more. Did you or the other cucks ever criticize him on such grounds?

Nah, just spitting out nonsense after nonsense about his football quality, which is no surprise coming from someone that subscribes to MLS to watch granny Messi play against pub members

Birdy 'handing out Ls' on how Dembele has played since January 2022....

That would be Dembele who didnt want to play again from Jan 2022 and leave for free.

Usual nonsense and level.

Home of Barca Fans