Ousmane Dembélé

mc_lovin

Are you fine with having Raphinha as first choice right winger?
He de facto was already.

And I really don't mind Raphina. No idea why the fan base united against him. He's not awe-inspiring, but more than fine. Said it before the Dembele saga as well, but I am banking on Lamine. He will make us forget about him in a year or two.

Temptation

Remember when you were calling the posters mentioning Dembele transfer to PSG cucks? :lol:

Here's your L. Not the biggest one you've gotten surprisingly, as that was Argentina winning the WC :lol:

Now be more humble with your takes from here on :lol:

Wow you truly bodybagged Birdy just like Djokovic bodybagged Alcaraz in the final. :lol:

Knob. :lol:

Porque

Xavi on a call with Pep as we speak.

Xavi's brother desperately surfing YouTube for possible tactical systems.

"Hey Pep, have you ever thought about playing 4 centrebacks... as strikers"

mind-blown-explosion.gif

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

I've never been a fan of this guy, but even then, this transfer has made me realise that I've been looking at his game through rose tinted glasses without even realising it.

So you can imagine how I rate him now.

There are numerous average players that we could bring in that will have more of an impact than him.

For me, Leroy Sane would blow his numbers out of the water in one season.

M3ls

Possible replacements that I personally would recommend

-MOUSSA Diaby
-JEREMY Doku
-MICHAEL Olise
-NICO Williams
-NONI Madueke
-DONYELL Malen
-KARIM Adeyemi
-RAFAEL Leao
-KINGSLEY Coman
-KAROU Mitoma
-HEUNG-MIN Song

-MOUSSA Diaby
It was the best variant available on the market.

A classic, fast, explosive winger with excellent dribbling, good quality of passing, hitting, low center of gravity helps him beat opponents, is not prone to injury, can beat both with shifts to the center and towards the edge.

But we missed it. He recently moved to Aston Villa. No chance.

FCBfan22

Would get Adeyemi if we had money. That guy is a speed demon and can play in all front 3 positions.

But we don't have it, so this post is pointless.

delancey

Just goes to show you what incredible GOAT Messi is when Dembele, who scored 4 goals in LL 22/23 and 1 goal the year before that, is considered a top 3 winger by some on here. :lol:

FCMessi

the Worst would be to settle for another Raphinha if all the ships have sailed this year.

Save the money and wait for the real deal.

Not another knee jerk reaction panic scalp

Home of Barca Fans