Ousmane Dembélé

iniestaGOAT

To be honest, I don't believe this because he was willing to win one game for us even if he wasn't ready. I think he wants to play and I am pretty certain he would rather leave in January than sit on bench for six months.

Doubt he would be in the stands for six months, he probably knows team attack is in shambles and he would play anyway

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Since we are paying his salary and a pretty hefty one I think, we should play him as long as he is healthy and try to get the best out of him, even if he wants to leave for free. Sending him to the stands doesn't benefit us at all.

OVI9323

I think he will renew and not with a "Potential Ballon d'or" type of salary... And I insist that i'd rather see him leave but time will tell

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Since we are paying his salary and a pretty hefty one I think, we should play him as long as he is healthy and try to get the best out of him, even if he wants to leave for free. Sending him to the stands doesn't benefit us at all.

The problem is he's not the most professional player out there... Playing him doesn't guarantee he will be giving his 100%, so having someone on the pitch trying less than he's supposed to doesn't help us either...

I say give him a chance and judge based on his performances...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The problem is he's not the most professional player out there... Playing him doesn't guarantee he will be giving his 100%, so having someone on the pitch trying less than he's supposed to doesn't help us either...

I say give him a chance and judge based on his performances...

So far a few times he came on as a sub he definitely brought some much needed zest to our game so I’d say let’s play him as long as he physically can and tactically making sense.

Messigician

Ousmane Demb?l? and his agents have threatened Barcelona. Either the club offers a much better salary in the coming days, or he will leave for free at the end of the season. He will not accept leaving in January as a transfer under any circumstance.

? @sport

Barcilliant

Just let him play and see out his contract. He is a piece of shit. That was his plan all along. Hopefully he gets injured at the end of the season and some other club can deal with his shenanigans.

Messigician

Bar?a has given Ousmane Demb?l? 15 days to accept the club's last renewal offer with a performance based salary . If not, he?ll leave for free at the end of the season and be sent to the stands

? @mundodeportivo

terryzinc

they should play him so he gets injured again because he will and then no one will want him
by the way they need to dump him and Coutinho

Home of Barca Fans