Ousmane Dembélé

Morten

Hazard Coutinho dembele are all as bad as each other. Griezman would be there too if don laporta hadn't sold him and made some money back and got rid of those disaster wages.

Barto masterclass

Coutinho at least had a few good months, Dembele a few good games i guess.

Hazard has literally done nothing in 2 years, yes mostly due to injuries, but that still leaves us with absolutely nothing.

iniestaGOAT

Coutinho at least had a few good months, Dembele a few good games i guess.

Hazard has literally done nothing in 2 years, yes mostly due to injuries, but that still leaves us with absolutely nothing.

Thats cause Hazard does wont get as many chances there. He is replacable. Where as coutinho and dembele get chances after chances after chances with every new manager

Messigician

📰[SPORT] | ?Threat? of Demb?l??s environment to Bar?a

The agents make it clear to the club that they do not agree to leave in January to enter into an operation

Either renew in the next few days with a Ballon Dor winning salary or he will leave for free in June. The pressure is totally on Bar?a now.

KingLeo10

Arguably the most shameless player at the club.

Imagine demanding a Ballon D'Or player salary while being injured more than 50% of the time.

Porque

Send him the training times in analog, digital, morse, 24hr, 12hr, riddles and FUT. When he is inevitably confused and misses the sessions each time, fine him extortionately.

He won't know what hit him, and will probably get injured reading the texts.

6 months of that and ...

200.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Never understood the club's obsession with renewing him. Never mind him possibly wanting a very high salary, but he just isn't a very good player. He's really quick, something we need, but we should look to sign more quick wide players anyway. Hopefully the next RW/LW we sign don't look like bambi on ice while dribbling or trying to control the ball.

He's very likely going to be a forgotten player in three years anyway and probably move to some mid-table club in England.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Coman is much better than this guy. A slap in the face for myself to think otherwise several years ago.

Most people, including me, thought he was better years ago. That one season in Germany was great and he's capable of moments of brilliance here too.

For me personally I don't see him having the basics that would allow him to be a consistently good player. His ball control is inconsistent, his close control is inconsistent or maybe even non-existent. He relies too much on feints and his burst to get past players which in theory sounds good until you realize that the first touch he'll take to get past someone could result into the ball going out of play. His end product isn't very good either.

Not to forget his injuries, which is just unfortunate, but you cannot and should not rely on a player like that, let alone renew on his terms.

FinBarcelonafan

📰[SPORT] | ?Threat? of Demb?l??s environment to Bar?a

The agents make it clear to the club that they do not agree to leave in January to enter into an operation

Either renew in the next few days with a Ballon Dor winning salary or he will leave for free in June. The pressure is totally on Bar?a now.

To be honest, I don't believe this because he was willing to win one game for us even if he wasn't ready. I think he wants to play and I am pretty certain he would rather leave in January than sit on bench for six months.

Home of Barca Fans