Ousmane Dembélé

Acnologia

People these days...

Dude he played well today. If you can't acknowledge him, atleast don't downplay.

Many guys who vouch for Neymar, he hasn't even had a pre season. By that logic he is worse than Dembele.

I watched the whole match and dembele wasnt amazing. He misplaced passes and was basically a headless chicken. His end product was poor for most of the match

underoath

Banned
Will you guys accept a trade for Neymar, Dembele+Rakitic for the prodigal child Neymar? For me will give Dembele one season, if nothing changes i think he should be sold

Maxim4

2 games for which Dembélé completely ruined the defense of Napoli. The first match, the attack was led by Griezmann and Suarez, but they were useless until the arrival of the latter. Between Dejong and Dembélé, Barça was exciting in pre-season

kattanib

2 games for which Dembélé completely ruined the defense of Napoli. The first match, the attack was led by Griezmann and Suarez, but they were useless until the arrival of the latter. Between Dejong and Dembélé, Barça was exciting in pre-season

He is the best player in planet earth

kattanib

He is much better on the right wing than onf the left side but the problem is that Neymar also playing there :slap:

?

You made two big assumptions and you are treating them as facts. One that Neymar is joining Barcelona, and two that Neymar if so will play in the right flank (if history reveals anything, Neymar stopped playing on the right flank since ages). Not to mention Dembele showed his best performances with us on the left flank

Last edited:
?

You made two big assumptions and you are treating them as facts. One that Neymar is joining Barcelona, and two that Neymar if so will play in the right flank (if history reveals anything, Neymar stopped playing on the right flank since ages). Not to mention Dembele showed his best performances with us on the left flank

Oh yes was my mistake, I have correct it

Laplacian

Good running with the ball type dribbling as always, it's his greatest asset and he's consistent with it. Great finishing too. A lot of the same problems are still there though, especially his passing. In La Liga games where Barcelona's usually methodical and slow paced, he's going to suffer quite a bit.

JohnN

He seems to make bad passes with his left foot mostly.
Also, it feels like his problem is that he loses interest when making casual passes and is careless. Not sure it's technique related.

Home of Barca Fans