Ousmane Dembélé

FCBfan22

He streches the defence as the LB is occupied all the time with him on the pitch. And even LCB needs to keep an eye on him all the time.

That gives Leo, Alba and Pedri more space and... You do the maths.

Horatio

You're welcome
Only thing I don't understand is that the keeps creating space for himself to shoot but doesn't decide to shoot.

JamDav1982

Feels like something has changed with him and more of the 'winner' about him. Less of the smiles and easy attitude more angry energy where he gives lip to opponents officials and celebrates like fuck for every goal.

Him and FDJ are more like that and showing much more personality on pitch and not taking shit from folk. Love to see it.

Can still be frustrating as fuck on the ball though at times.

Less choir boys and more arrogance fae the Koeman I feel.

soul24rage

Feels like something has changed with him and more of the 'winner' about him. Less of the smiles and easy attitude more angry energy where he gives lip to opponents officials and celebrates like fuck for every goal.

Him and FDJ are more like that and showing much more personality on pitch and not taking shit from folk. Love to see it.

Can still be frustrating as fuck on the ball though at times.

Less choir boys and more arrogance fae the Koeman I feel.

yeah, I sense a more seriousness and maturity in Dembele. Happy for him

Andresito

Staff member
His shooting is getting better and better. Extremely important to have good finishing as a fast winger if you are to become world class, like Robben, Salah and Gnabry. Usually one or the other is lacking.

JohnN

There are occasions in which he just holds the ball to much. Other than that his presence and threat towards defenders, opens up opportunities for Dest and Messi to have some space.
Also unlucky with another thunder shot. He suits our current lineup. If he released the ball faster at some instances he would be even better.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I would've liked to have seen more for him coming on late in the match but he's a rhythm player too - I just think when you are a late sub, you have to be a protagonist

Nevertheless it was amateur hour from Koeman to have not brought him on far sooner when Trincao was offering next to nothing

JamDav1982

I would've liked to have seen more for him coming on late in the match but he's a rhythm player too - I just think when you are a late sub, you have to be a protagonist

Nevertheless it was amateur hour from Koeman to have not brought him on far sooner when Trincao was offering next to nothing

Ebery thread showing ignorance and trying to complain about Koeman.

Barca just battered Granada and it took late on to pull it through and players showed work rate and desire that had been lacking for a while.

Koeman is huge part behind that result no matter how many threads you polllute with ignorance about 'subs' etc.

On Trincao... he was offering on pitch. Involved in multiple chances and hit woodwork.

JamDav1982

Every thread showing ignorance and trying to complain about Koeman.

Barca just battered Granada and it took late on to pull it through and players showed work rate and desire that had been lacking for a while.

Koeman is huge part behind that result no matter how many threads you pollute with ignorance about 'subs' etc.

On Trincao... he was offering on pitch. Involved in multiple chances and hit woodwork.

Home of Barca Fans