Ousmane Dembélé

Raketa10

Valverde: "Dembélé's red card? It's very difficult for Dembélé to say sentences in Spanish."

:facepalm: So after 2,5 years this idiot still hasn't learned Spanish? What a f... moron! No words anymore for this brainless player.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm the first to say Dembele is an idiot, but this time it is on Lahoz... I can bet Suárez, Piqué and Messi all said way worse things than Ousmane, but Lahoz being a pussy decided to be a "big man" with the french...

Both the ref report and video evidence show he just said: "You are very bad", which we know is nothing compared to what other players say on the pitch...

Potroh

Both the ref report and video evidence show he just said: "You are very bad"

Good, because it proves he can already speak this much Spanish.

Otherwise the entire press and stats says he played quite well (hi BBZ) it's just this partially brain-dead forum which doesn't stop bashing him, really regardless of what he does and how he plays.

I can see people in his thread who almost never ever post, but when Dembele plays they always stop by to spit some wet drivel on the guy.

Suarez scored a beautiful goal, but that was all, he didn't do anything too useful apart from that, Messi lost and gave away the ball more times than Dembele did, but these kind folks always have the urge to say disgusting stuff.
Messi comes back from injury, he plays quite bad in the 1st half, so people say he needs time. True.
Dembele comes back from injury, plays even less than Messi does and people are vomiting blood on him. Objective community...

Well... boiling blood doesn't easily convert to water...

Last edited:

Obiaseti

The first half was fantastic. The second was absolute garbage. He was basically like Suarez from the last match. A couple of sublime moments interspersed between a sequence of howlers. Unpredictability can be good but I feel like having him and Suarez at the same time is far too chaotic and right now Suarez is the more productive of the two and should be the one to retain his spot.

khaled_a_d

Apparently there is 3 incidents like this during past few years. (calling referee "very bad" )
All got 2 game suspensions :facepalm:

jamrock

He needs to learn to keep the ball closer to him when dribbling or do a Henry & just kick & run beat his defender for pace damn near every time, but this close space dribbling he tries to go, isn't his game.

Passes the ball top causally as well, needs to put some more intent behind it.

EdmondDantes

A straight red for saying the referee 'is very bad' is preposterous.

What does the rule book say? Was Lahoz being a pedantic cunt or a hyperbolic one?

Tackle

Valverde: "Dembélé's red card? It's very difficult for Dembélé to say sentences in Spanish."

:facepalm: So after 2,5 years this idiot still hast learned Spanish? What a f... moron! No words anymore for this brainless player.

I am sure De Jong already speaks better Spanish than Dembele.

Potroh

I am sure De Jong already speaks better Spanish than Dembele.

Perhaps. But all Dutch people speak English, half of them speak German, it's easier for a Dutch. I think everyone knows that French are just the opposite.

So Dembele is stupid? Maybe, but most footballers are known to be similar. Has nothing to do with what he does on the pitch.
Look at Pele, Garrincha, or Maradona or G.Best or Denis Law and the rest... including Ronaldo.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
His output is throwing a bunch of sloppy shit at the wall and hoping something sticks. That he managed to seal the deal on that goal seemed more of an anomaly of success. Needs to be a lot better and a lot more consistent, because I still rate him as our 5th most reliable attacker right now.

Potroh

I hope you know that apart from Dembele, it is a disgusting and ugly tendency to spread red-cards if a player protests and says something like "you are bad".

The bureaucrats want to defend the referees, but everyone with eyes knows that the referees give that card out out mere and pure anger, which is a very bad tendency.

Very often they don't even give a yellow when the kind defender seemingly wishes to brake the legs of the attacker, there are disgustingly committed faults to almost deliberately cause injuries, but the wise referee sees through all of those, but when it comes to defend his own pride, ascendancy and authority, he punishes players who would rarely even commit a fault.

It's an awful tendency, because the game is becoming less and less clear nowadays, so the least important factor should be the referees own pride.
That's why people with too big egos shouldn't work as referees. They should fend the fragile players and not their own ego!

If I said "you are very bad" to any of the forum-users without even a microscopic cortex, people wouldn't even notice that anymore...
It's not the worst offense or personal attack, it's just an opinion, and specially so, if it is TRUE.

Total-Football

I disagree with what you said [MENTION=21136]Potroh[/MENTION]. Players should respect the authority of the ref. More often than less, games where ref didn't impose his authority, players went ape shit with their tackles and aggression. Of course such games end up with 4 5 red cards, but it happens waaaay after the fact.

Dont wanna dwell on the morality grounds as to why I disagree with you. Anyway, there is no justification to verbally abuse the ref or even throw evaluative remarks regarding his performances.. Don't wave the *heat of the moment* card because I have seen women play in the world cup and they threw fewer tantrums - if any at all -. If à player cannot control himself that is his problem, and sport psychologists - working at the club and in general- should come up with the practical solutions.

We are evolving, and the last thing we need to address a problematic issue is by "justifying" it, or worse yet "adapting to it" as you suggested.

Having said all of this. Lahoz does have a punchable face.

kattanib

Perhaps. But all Dutch people speak English, half of them speak German, it's easier for a Dutch. I think everyone knows that French are just the opposite.

So Dembele is stupid? Maybe, but most footballers are known to be similar. Has nothing to do with what he does on the pitch.
Look at Pele, Garrincha, or Maradona or G.Best or Denis Law and the rest... including Ronaldo.

Fyi, Spanish and French are extremely close languages and follow the same grammatical structure. I have studied both languages and I have seen how French students excel in learning the language quite fast. I dont think Dumbele needs to learn Catalan; Spanish will suffice

Last edited:

Messigician

Official: Lahoz has noted the following in his referee report regarding Dembélé's red card - He told me that I'm 'very bad, very very very bad, while gesturing with his arms'.

Big fucking deal Lahoz u ratbag, he is lucky Pinto wasn't around.

Home of Barca Fans