Ousmane Dembélé

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Imagine if we are in a penalty shootout in a CL knockout match and this dumb sod is somehow on the pitch.

I would not be more certain of anything else in my life than him missing his penalty.

He has been here 3 years now.

He is what he is.

The stage where he could possibly get motivated and turn his Barca career around has long since been passed.

Nah, he always got injured right in the moment when it seemed he had some momentum going for him. But I agree, perhaps he will get injured once again when we need him the most. If he has another lengthy injury until summer we should just offload him to Tuchel’s PSG.

Messigician

Nah, he always got injured right in the moment when it seemed he had some momentum going for him. But I agree, perhaps he will get injured once again when we need him the most. If he has another lengthy injury until summer we should just offload him to Tuchel’s PSG.

Let's offload him to PSG anyway

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His close control is incredibly shit, but he would be a world beater in a counter attacking team. Barca was an enormous mismatch for him.

Aqua

Fantastic goal. This was his first full game this season guys, slow down with the criticism. He'll improve with more playing time, lets hope he can stay injury free now.

Centauri B

Fantastic goal. This was his first full game this season guys, slow down with the criticism. He'll improve with more playing time, lets hope he can stay injury free now.

He misses the next 2 Liga games if I am not mistaken. He will get yet another chance against Slavia. Let's see what he can do there.

EdmondDantes

Last week his bad decision making to brilliance was at about 70/30.

Tonight was about 50/50. Great talent, and speed when he's got space to roam, but he needs to clean up his game a bit. And why get involved at the end just when you earned a spot in the team?

We need him though, without him or players like him our front 3 is woefully static and unbalanced which makes our entire team suffer.

slvtn

Lets hope he doesnt injure himself whilst missing the games. Guy has talent without a doubt, but he also has a low self control and that Vermaelen syndrome.

Home of Barca Fans