Other Leagues

JamDav1982

Do you watch Aberdeen or SPFL often? If so, what did you make of Ramadani?

Didnt go to many games last season but on Ramadani he split opinion a bit some liked his passion and desire to get stuck in while others thought he lacked a bit of quality.

Aberdeens best players last season were Duk, Miovski, Clarkson, Pollock and McRorie.. those first three will probably get bigger moves.

A lot of Aberdeen players have gone abroad in recent years. The SPL has become somewhere teams are scouting again.

ajnotkeith

Didnt go to many games last season but on Ramadani he split opinion a bit some liked his passion and desire to get stuck in while others thought he lacked a bit of quality.

Aberdeens best players last season were Duk, Miovski, Clarkson, Pollock and McRorie.. those first three will probably get bigger moves.

A lot of Aberdeen players have gone abroad in recent years. The SPL has become somewhere teams are scouting again.
Thanks.

I would rate SPL as one of the better emerging leagues as well. Some great players coming from there as of late with physicality.

Old Firms and the better teams playing each other show a fairly high level.

Horatio

You're welcome
No one watching Turkish super lig? If you enjoy circus in football watch it for you weekly dosis. Every week something going on lol.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

No one watching Turkish super lig? If you enjoy circus in football watch it for you weekly dosis. Every week something going on lol.

I follow it because a lot of my friends are galatasaray fans but i rarely watch it, only if gala plays against fener/besiktas

league is very exciting this season

Porque

I follow it because a lot of my friends are galatasaray fans but i rarely watch it, only if gala plays against fener/besiktas

league is very exciting this season

Didn't realise you spent alot of time in Karahantepe.

Human-sculpture-in-Karahantepe-e1696064892994-1100x761.jpeg

Andresito

Staff member
Guy's real age is 21 lol. Played like 10 minutes for Besiktas so I'm sure there were other reasons for terminating him.

But that pic though, always unattractive to have a toilet seat in your photo. He trying to show off his watch that doesn't fit? Drinking coffe while taking a shit?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Guy's real age is 21 lol. Played like 10 minutes for Besiktas so I'm sure there were other reasons for terminating him.

But that pic though, always unattractive to have a toilet seat in your photo. He trying to show off his watch that doesn't fit? Drinking coffe while taking a shit?

:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: guy should take advice from @Temptation for better pics

Messi983

1-1, good game. River had better chances but Boca played well too.

That Blanco guy looks fast.

Rivalry day today, Gimnasia LP - Estudiantes in 20 minutes and NOB - Rosario Central in around half an hour.

soul24rage

1-1, good game. River had better chances but Boca played well too.

That Blanco guy looks fast.

Rivalry day today, Gimnasia LP - Estudiantes in 20 minutes and NOB - Rosario Central in around half an hour.
I don't remember Blanco being that fast, certainly didn't look like it when he was at Elche.

Good game indeed with some spice into it

Home of Barca Fans