vegitot

Ari Mingueza, 17, Oscar's sister just got called up for the female first team

w47gsfy.png

:cool:

EBaPWeY.png

:(

She looks even bigger than Puig.

Vilarrubi

His ability to track back with pace is essential for this Barca team. Hopefully he can improve in other areas.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is good enough to keep as backup at least. No question about him being part of first team next season. Umtiti, Lenglet and Pique possibly are those who should leave.

JohnN

He does something great during buildup when we are pressed. He challenges the press and comes out on top every time leading to good attacking moves.
Does many things right in my opinion, bit sometimes goes too recklessly into challenges.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I guess I'll have to be the bad guy here.

He's a good player and someone to keep around, but a lot of people are buying too many stocks into him just like they did with Lenglet.

He cannot be a starter or your 3rd best CB. If anything he's good enough to be your 4th best CB who can play as a second choice RWB or RB, and perhaps even some other positions.

Basically the Sergi Roberto of defence.

Windhook

The early substitution was provoked by his aggressiveness, got booked and moments later could have got another one.

Porque

He's the best 30 minute, "hack the hell out of the opponents best player then get subbed off before you commit a penalty or get sent off" player in the world.

If we gave Mingueza the same role in the first leg, Mbappe would of probably cried himself to sleep before getting started on his hat trick.

serghei

Wrestled well with Mbappe, often in 1 vs 1 since Dest was so offensive in the first half, and frustrated him early on. Then he got booked, made another risky foul, and Koeman took him off :lol:.

One to keep around and continue to play. He has qualities and is a fighter. Very likable as well.

Richard.H

He had a VERY solid 17-18 mins before that yellow card and losing his cool. Was he subbed off because RK was worried he would get a 2nd yellow or did he get injured?

JamDav1982

He had a VERY solid 17-18 mins before that yellow card and losing his cool. Was he subbed off because RK was worried he would get a 2nd yellow or did he get injured?

Subbed off because he has zero discipline and clattered into Mbappe after already being booked.

He is like that every game and cant ever be a CB at any great level when as rash as that.

Raki13

Subbed off because he has zero discipline and clattered into Mbappe after already being booked.

He is like that every game and cant ever be a CB at any great level when as rash as that.

Spot on , I just dont see it with this guy , total bombscare. Plus point is hes young and may learn.

Home of Barca Fans