Oscar Mingueza

serghei

Great performance. And on the ball, he was very reliable which is promising, didn't make a single passing error.

Joan

Flawless until Ocampos came on. For sure he must be promoted full time next season.

He's a starter at this point. He's as good as promoted.

Even if we play with 4 at the back, he's preferred over Dest by Koeman.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Flawless performance bar the pen, bailed us out with so many interceptions and tackles, killing Sevilla?s counters right in the beginning. But lets be honest, if Ocampos scored the penalty, people would be talking about how Mingueza is not ready yet and cost us the game.

His mentality is top-notch.

Catta

Not the most talented player, but makes up for the lack of talent with his desire and fighting spirit. You just gotta love players like him.

mc_lovin

I am sure he wouldn't stand out in the 3rd league, but fuck me, hes useful. Really changed my mind about him. Definition of squad player/unsung hero.

Penalty was unlucky.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Flawless performance bar the pen, bailed us out with so many interceptions and tackles, killing Sevilla?s counters right in the beginning. But lets be honest, if Ocampos scored the penalty, people would be talking about how Mingueza is not ready yet and cost us the game.

His mentality is top-notch.

Yep.
The RCB position is perfect for him. He can man mark or rush forward to press higher up the pitch if he has no striker near him.
Also like his decision making when he is pressured near the sideline. Dribbles into open space in the middle where he is closer to Busi, FDJ etc. so he can solve the situation with a simple short pass.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I've always liked this guy. Even when he was criticized for playing RB. No nonsense, has balls and composure. Good man.

Home of Barca Fans