Official Board Agree To CVC Deal

Porque

can't be bother to argue with a bunch of people who have never ran a business or manage one in their entire lives.

Your correct in terms of running a business.

The missing detail here is what is the salary cap for next season if we don't take any of these deals. And what is the current squad cap.

Maybe there's no way to get under it even with sales.

JamDav1982

Your correct in terms of running a business.

The missing detail here is what is the salary cap for next season if we don't take any of these deals. And what is the current squad cap.

Maybe there's no way to get under it even with sales.

Would be working under salary cap in same way did last summer and in January.

JamDav1982

Your attempted burns are so lame lol.

��

Your attempts to make a point are abysmal.

Fall back on emojis.

I demand another witty quip. Do it.

Make poitns about Valencia and Deportivo is laughable.

Thought of all these great players Deportivo sold yet?

Clueless.

jamrock

That's pretty much what Laporta came outa & said.

He basically said to give us 16.5m per year is a bad call, it's not something we want to do.

Clearly given how bad our situation is we had no alternatives, we had to do it, selling 1 player for good money is not enough.

But 👋

messi2140

6racies Xavi
[MENTION=22241]Porque[/MENTION] I still cant process that -144M figure :lol: .

So we had a 97M spending limit at the start of the season. Afterwards we got rid of Coutinho's wages , got a few free players and got a new sponsor in Spotify and somehow we are at a negative spending limit of 144M ?

JamDav1982

No.. there are alterntives and that is rebuilding and not short term gains to pay for over 40 years with huge sums of money every season.

jamrock

We should definitely sell all out best young talents & replace them with lesser talents.

I say that in all seriousness, that is definitely the way to go.

JamDav1982

We should definitely sell all out best young talents & replace them with lesser talents.

I say that in all seriousness, that is definitely the way to go.

Yes that should be the choice before going with 40 years of handicap financially for the club.

Correct.

New talents can be found.. that deal puts club at disadvantage for nearly half a century.

Windhook

Barca would bounce back quickly and to get to level at now isnt sime huge leap either.

With the money flowing it isn't huge leap, indeed. While Barca are still among the top brands at least.

True Man Utd and Arsenal attract players, they have all the money in the world, but for years the most sought after players are instead choosing City, Chelsea or Liverpool when comes to EPL.

JamDav1982

With the money flowing it isn't huge leap, indeed. While Barca are still among the top brands at least.

True Man Utd and Arsenal attract players, they have all the money in the world, but for years the most sought after players are instead choosing City, Chelsea or Liverpool when comes to EPL.

Man Utd managed to get a good few players ahead of those clubs even now while Arsenal not really been in that market.

As said Atletico are an example of how clubs can grow if managed correctly in comparison to likes of Valencia.

jamrock

Yes that should be the choice before going with 40 years of handicap financially for the club.

Correct.

New talents can be found.. that deal puts club at disadvantage for nearly half a century.

I agree with you, I have seen the error of my ways, everyone will stand still right along with us, so we can just jump over them when we get sorted in the medium term.

It's dumb but I agree with you.

JamDav1982

I agree with you, I have seen the error of my ways, everyone will stand still right along with us, so we can just jump over them when we get sorted in the medium term.

It's dumb but I agree with you.

Apology accepted.

Do better.

Barca gone from trying to sue la iga for CVC deal being 'ruinos' for the long term prospects of the league to begging for bigger deal.

Brilliant.

Home of Barca Fans