Noussair Mazraoui

Porque

Wanda felt the same way. Modelled her whole career around the way his hair flowed in the air when he hit that shot.

Should have added a disclaimer* that it was the summer signings only.

FinBarcelonafan

[Alfredo Martinez] Mazraoui will be the third signing of Barcelona for the summer after Christensen and Kessie.

Seems to be done. Christensen and Mazraoui were the big ones for me, they should help the squad the most (not to mention the latter is without alternative). Don't care about Kessie to be honest, but I can see the appeal.

Liking this summer a lot. A lot of quality and more depth. Looking very good.

One big signing on top of these and it's starting to look good.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

topt

Haha, only because Bild reports he can picture going to Bayern and some Bayern fan calling Barca such a small club?

Let’s see, if he chooses money, not our loss. And I for one wasn’t too convinced by him anyways. Defensively has issues in my opinion.

what money, its almost the same deal

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
what money, its almost the same deal

Comparable but Bayern allegedly offered more. More is still more.

Why would anybody choose Bayern over Barca, if everything is the same, if he/she is not German/Austrian/Swiss or from a region where Bayern has more sway like Eastern Europe?

Who would enjoy that Munich weather?

topt

Comparable but Bayern allegedly offered more. More is still more.

Why would anybody choose Bayern over Barca, if everything is the same, if he/she is not German/Austrian/Swiss or from a region where Bayern has more sway like Eastern Europe?

Who would enjoy that Munich weather?

he he come one man; you really want to compare current Bayern with Barca; if a player choses his team based on weather I really wouldnt want him.
I think Munich if one of the best cities in the world to live in

Porque

Bayern have been searching for a RB for a few seasons so it makes sense that they would be interested when a decent option becomes available. For cost, he doesn't even need to be a long term solution to be worthwhile to invest in.

In regards to us, it speaks volumes that the two free agents already secured are the better two players, but not Raiola clients.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
he he come one man; you really want to compare current Bayern with Barca; if a player choses his team based on weather I really wouldnt want him.
I think Munich if one of the best cities in the world to live in

The current Bayern is better than the current Barca, no question about it but for how much longer though? In a few years Bayern will need an overhaul too, with Lewandowski, Neuer and Mueller out and you have positions in all three lines to worry about replenishing and replacing. Bayern has a few world class players like Kimmich and Coman and Lucas Hernandez etc. tied, yes, but they will need to keep replenishing too, far from set (outside of Bundesliga, of course).

Like I said, if he wants to go join Bayern just to win another 10 Bulis and 8 Pokals in a row then be my guest.

Munich is a nice city but the weather sucks.

feggydinho

The current Bayern is better than the current Barca, no question about it but for how much longer though? In a few years Bayern will need an overhaul too, with Lewandowski, Neuer and Mueller out and you have positions in all three lines to worry about replenishing and replacing. Bayern has a few world class players like Kimmich and Coman and Lucas Hernandez etc. tied, yes, but they will need to keep replenishing too, far from set (outside of Bundesliga, of course).

Like I said, if he wants to go join Bayern just to win another 10 Bulis and 8 Pokals in a row then be my guest.

Bayern has plenty quality young players like Coman, Kimmich, Theo hernandez, Goretzka, Sane, Gnabry, Alphonso, pavard, Upamecano, even Musiala and more. So they're really stacked for the future, they just need a quality 9 for the future

topt

I think its more about the CL; we will need replacement for Neuer and Lewa, Musiala will replace Muller but looking at Barca squad you have a lot more holes to plug now and in the future than Bayern.
Outside of Pedri I really dont see any top quality for the future.

topt

Bayern has plenty quality young players like Coman, Kimmich, Theo hernandez, Goretzka, Sane, Gnabry, Alphonso, pavard, Upamecano, even Musiala and more. So they're really stacked for the future, they just need a quality 9 for the future

this + Neuer replacement which will be the hardest of all. I think you can also add Gravenberch

KingLeo10

I think its more about the CL; we will need replacement for Neuer and Lewa, Musiala will replace Muller but looking at Barca squad you have a lot more holes to plug now and in the future than Bayern.
Outside of Pedri I really dont see any top quality for the future.

:lol: This reminds me of the time when Bayern fans used to brag about having two world class XIs only to get eliminated by Spanish teams 5 times in a row from 2014-2018

Kimmich is the only top quality player you have that can be considered on a similar level/trajectory to the likes of Lahm, Ribery, Robben, Neuer, Bastian, Lewa, Muller.

Rest of them are good players who are helped to look even better by having Neuer, Lewa, Muller in the team at the moment. Once those 3 retire/decline fully, it's gonna be a tough ask.

Bayern XI is better than Barca XI right now, but you are in for a rude awakening like Barca/RM have faced in about 2ish years if you don't recruit well.

Last edited:

topt

:lol: This reminds me of the time when Bayern fans used to brag about having two world class XIs only to get eliminated by Spanish teams 5 times in a row from 2014-2018

Kimmich is the only top quality player you have that can be considered on a similar level/trajectory to the likes of Lahm, Ribery, Robben, Neuer, Bastian, Lewa, Muller.

Rest of them are good players who are helped to look even better by having Neuer, Lewa, Muller in the team at the moment. Once those 3 retire/decline fully, it's gonna be a tough ask.

Bayern XI is better than Barca XI right now, but you are in for a rude awakening like Barca/RM have faced in about 2ish years if you don't recruit well.

really, ever heard of Davies or Musiala ?

Home of Barca Fans