Noah Darvich

Messi983

"I think so because it's something completely new. I'm living alone for the first time, and being away from home is sometimes difficult at first. But I think it gets better week by week and that's why I'm satisfied," said Noah Darvich, who also revealed that his great football idol is Leo Messi because "he is an incredible player and because he has a good left foot, like me."

Looking ahead to the U-17 World Cup final, Darvich noted that "a World Cup is perhaps the greatest for any player and I think that's why we enjoyed it so much" and highlighted his qualities as a leader and captain in the German team.

"I try to be who I am. I try to talk a lot with the players, but always stay genuine and not try to do anything other than just help those who may need it," Darvich concluded.

Looks quite mature. Fans often forgot that these kids not only have to adapt to a new club on the pitch but also to live in a foreign country without their family and friends.

sdiman

He is top player at WC u-17!!!
Congrats!
I see fresh tactical analysis if him. Looks top!

As for me, he is future of Barca!!!

Andresito

Staff member
Seems like he's currently out of favour. 0 minutes in the last two games since returning from the World Cup.

Messi983

Seems like he's currently out of favour. 0 minutes in the last two games since returning from the World Cup.

Yes, not really adapted to the team so far, being away for a month at U17 WC didn't help him either. Was probably also given few days off. Bernal and Cubarsi also didn't play much since they've returned from Indonesia.

AFAIK Darvich only returned to training two days before game vs Lugo so not surprised he didn't play there but tbh I expected him to get some minutes vs Ponferradina or at least in UYL against Antwerp.

Anyway, I think he'll get more playing time after New Year and prove his quality.

Messi983

Started his first game for BA against Fuenlabrada. Good to see him adapting to the club. Will hopefully get more minutes from now on.

Home of Barca Fans