Nico Gonzalez

Bobo32

Because you'd never say that about Busi. Only now you acknowledge it since I pointed out your hypocrisy. Not rocket science now is it? And anyway, he hasn't even been slow in this game but very good at breaking the lines in a fast fashion by dribbling, a skill that Busi never had (and that's ok because he is a different player).

I have never claimed Busquets was fast, and I don't think it matters that much. Maybe two midfielders that slow isn't that great against an opponent like this, but it worked pretty well, the problem was more in the players up front. But it obviously needs pointing out then that Nico is slow and a bit clumsy. Maybe you didn't notice, but I did on many occasions.
Busquets usually doesn't dribble, but he too did a couple of times today.

Nico found nice positions now and then in this game, and his runs were very nice.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I have never claimed Busquets was fast, and I don't think it matters that much. Maybe two midfielders that slow isn't that great against an opponent like this, but it worked pretty well, the problem was more in the players up front. But it obviously needs pointing out then that Nico is slow and a bit clumsy. Maybe you didn't notice, but I did on many occasions.
Busquets usually doesn't dribble, but he too did a couple of times today.

Nico found nice positions now and then in this game, and his runs were very nice.

I agree that he is not very agile, but that comes with his size. In fact I think he is quite elegant with the ball for his size, but he is sloppy sometimes with loose touches. I hope he can improve in that regard.

He didn't look slow in this game but did look in the earlier ones. I need to see him feature more to make a judgement on his pace.

serghei

I agree that he is not very agile, but that comes with his size. In fact I think he is quite elegant with the ball for his size, but he is sloppy sometimes with loose touches. I hope he can improve in that regard.

He didn't look slow in this game but did look in the earlier ones. I need to see him feature more to make a judgement on his pace.

Yea, looked definitely slow vs AM, but nerves could've played a part.

ajnotkeith

Yea, looked definitely slow vs AM, but nerves could've played a part.

Think it's just down to level of opposition. Ofc when you are DM against Atletico and DM against Rayo much more pressure will be put on you in one of those games and you will be punished for being out of position. Rayo won but they didn't pressure us much in our own third, they just converted their chance.

JamDav1982

Never been slow when watched him.

Driving runs and how early can get to ball been a stength.

Can look a bit clumsy due to his size if gets caught on ball but not slow.

Bobo32

I saw him being slow around the ball multiple times, I thought he looked very slow when he was dribbled past on the outside a couple of times for example. To me he looked as slow as before, to some of you he suddenly turned quick from one game to another!?

Whatever, he had a good game, there was space for him to run into, great. I like him and hope he succeeds and a good game like this brings him confidence, but you shouldn't make too much of it I don't think.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I thought he was immense today considering Rayo's approach and our own problems. He looks to create and is not afraid of finishing.
A bit risky in tight situations in our own half but that is what we loved about Busi the most when he still had the legs and quick reactions. Would love to see this kid with a couple of veterans around him who are able to make him even better. Instead he has Pique behind him, Busi next to him and Coutinho in front of him.

Home of Barca Fans