N'Golo Kante

Catta

Can't believe this club throw away 160 mil on walking garbage Coutinho, but didn't even look at Kante for 35 mil.

kattanib

He still has at least 3 solid world class years in him .. I say get him if that is an option and pay up to 60M

El Flaco

Remember back in 2016 when wanting to sign him was seen as a controversial opinion in these parts? :lol:

Many said Leicester players were one-season wonders. Kante never performed at that level before 2015-16 season.

Hindsight is 20/20, but I get why people were doubtful at the time.

cracken

Many said Leicester players were one-season wonders. Kante never performed at that level before 2015-16 season.

Hindsight is 20/20, but I get why people were doubtful at the time.

iirc that's not the reason most people gave for not wanting him. Back then, people were still obsessed with the idea of only getting " tiki-taka" type midfielders and Kante was seen as a pure athlete that wouldn't suit Barca's style.

Xaviniesta

his running style looks very different compared to other players. looks like he's gliding out here. maybe that's why he covers so much ground

Rassvet

Kante's Ballon d'Or acceptance speech be like: "I wanna thank Koeman, Pique, and Sergi Roberto for giving me the opportunity to win this award."

Home of Barca Fans