Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Thanks for explaining that :wave:

If Neymar wasn't so open to the move and most importantly, humble about it, I'd say to hell with him. He worships Messi and praises Barça constantly. It's not like we'd be bringing a CR type of hothead in, he is just a kid and gives props where props is due. Imagine how much he'd learn? Look at how awesome Thiago is developing...

I don't see your problem.

I wouldn't buy into the whole Neymar being humble and the praising nonsense, he just wants to move to one of the biggest clubs and there's no doubt in my mind ego's will clash with Neymar & Messi wanting to be the best, it might start off ok but in the long run most definately not.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I wouldn't buy into the whole Neymar being humble and the praising nonsense, he just wants to move to one of the biggest clubs and there's no doubt in my mind ego's will clash with Neymar & Messi wanting to be the best, it might start off ok but in the long run most definately not.

look neymar was what 16/17 when he forced Santos to sack their manager. He was a little stupid boy! are you going to tell me there are no people that age that have behaved in a similarly stupid manner?

he's learned his lesson since then and even said so publicly that he is sorry for what he did and that he has matured. Have you heard of any problems with Neymar since then?

Neymar at Barcelona will be an amazing thing, especially linking up with Messi.

El Gato

Villarato!
Azzido, it's April Fool's. You can't outright believe or even take seriously someone saying Neymar has matured.

F

Flavia

He shows signs of having matured, especially after he became a father. Having a kid is the kind of thing that can change a person. And, at least so far, he really seems different from the spoiled brat he was.
But even with that in mind, I really don't know how it would be for him to play at Barça, in Messi's shadow. It's 50/50 to me. It could be very good or terribly bad. If him and Messi were to find an understanding like Dani-Messi, it could be good. But Neymar wants to be the best, I don't know for how long he'd take being second fiddle to Messi.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
He shows signs of having matured, especially after he became a father. Having a kid is the kind of thing that can change a person. And, at least so far, he really seems different from the spoiled brat he was.
But even with that in mind, I really don't know how it would be for him to play at Barça, in Messi's shadow. It's 50/50 to me. It could be very good or terribly bad. If him and Messi were to find an understanding like Dani-Messi, it could be good. But Neymar wants to be the best, I don't know for how long he'd take being second fiddle to Messi.
whats more maturing than having a kid while u still a teenager

F

Flavia

whats more maturing than having a kid while u still a teenager
Even like that, it forces the person to mature. He chose to be responsible for his kid, he's not just paying for the mother to take care of him. If he hadn't matured, he'd probably just pay her and forget about the kid.

Armando929

Moving to Spain would be a big adjustment for him. Im not sure he could handle it.

And he simply doesnt have the personality that Pep likes in a player.

Its water and electricity. Just doesnt mix.

ath0s

Moving to Spain would be a big adjustment for him. Im not sure he could handle it.

unless it's ionised, that is..

blood contains ions, neymar has blood.

therefore, neymar and spain mixes!

Yugi

unless it's ionised, that is..

blood contains ions, neymar has blood.

therefore, neymar and spain mixes!

133158539392.jpg

Ender

That is assuming Pep will still be coaching at that time. Most rumors say Neymar wouldn't arrive until summer 2013 or 2014. Even if Pep renews for another season, he's clearly hesitant to commit to a long contract, and may end up taking a sabbatical or a switch to England two or three years from now.

So the question is, would he have the personality that Xavi likes in a player?

:xavi:

Kerrybai

Surely someone will have to leave if Neymar arrives? Villa would be the obvious choice due to his age. Pedro I believe will regain his form and the jury is still out on Sanchez to a certain extent while I would like to see us hold on to both Tello and Cuenca even if either player has a dip in form next season.

The problem I see is where exactly he will play up front? Would he be a pure striker? And would this inevitably have a negative impact on Messi in the false 9 role?

Anyways as I said before I think financially he is worth the risk even if he turns into another Robinho. Having said that we don't want to carry a player through a season who could have a negative impact on our style, and more importantly our results.

Z

ZiZu

Surely someone will have to leave if Neymar arrives? Villa would be the obvious choice due to his age. Pedro I believe will regain his form and the jury is still out on Sanchez to a certain extent while I would like to see us hold on to both Tello and Cuenca even if either player has a dip in form next season.

The problem I see is where exactly he will play up front? Would he be a pure striker? And would this inevitably have a negative impact on Messi in the false 9 role?

Anyways as I said before I think financially he is worth the risk even if he turns into another Robinho. Having said that we don't want to carry a player through a season who could have a negative impact on our style, and more importantly our results.

Jury out on Sanchez !!???

He's a red hot fave with Pep the players and the fans . Just watch him fly next season . He's scored some valuable goals and has amazing work rate and he's starting to fit into the pattern with each match .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans