Not open for further replies.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Willing to stick my neck out.

He will be in the Blaugrana
2zekuur.jpg

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Either Neymar or Pep will be at Barca - but not both. Yes like Stokebarca I too am willing to stick my neck out on this...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Why do you say that? Where has Pep ever said anything about not wanting Neymar?

Because Neymar will be Rossell's "project" and not Pep's. I don't think Neymar fits the mould that Pep wants in a player to represent Barca. Rossell on the otherhand loves Brazilans and Nike.

Barca2211

Because Neymar will be Rossell's "project" and not Pep's. I don't think Neymar fits the mould that Pep wants in a player to represent Barca. Rossell on the otherhand loves Brazilans and Nike.

So Rosell will destroy everything that Barcelona has built with Pep for a "project" player? I really don't see him doing that, or at least understand it I suppose.

Barcafan 2304

Thing is, perhaps those criticising him for his persona and behaviour forget he is just 19. Still got some maturing to do like any man of that age

P

PhilS

The Barca forwards work so hard, I would not mind more options up front. Pep is using lineups like 3-3-4, 2-3-3 with two wingers, you need lots of forwards for 65 games a year with those lineups.

Neymar beats his man all the time, and then he is a supurb finisher. He does great moving to good positions. Very few players are Barca quality, this guy is the real thing, team scoring would go up with him on the squad. What Neymar needs to decide before he goes to Barca or RM is if he can handle not being the biggest star. Villa has been able to handle this, very few top scorers can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans