Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugi

So, As.com "confirms" that Neymar passed a medical with RM and that he'll soon sign a contract with them.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I've seen so many "confirmations" from Spanish newspapers that its best to ignore them until it appears on the club website.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Both Marca and As say he has passed a medical with Madrid and will sign on Monday but will remain eligible to play in the club wold cup.

coolasif

I am glad that we are not going after him finally.yeah he is good but in current financial situation we can't take that much risk on a player who has no experience whatsoever in Europe.I hope we helped santos enough to inflate his price

DucdeOrléans

I've seen so many "confirmations" from Spanish newspapers that its best to ignore them until it appears on the club website.

This rumour was not invented by AS and Marca people. If you had read the articles on AS and Marca you would know that the rumour is taken from Estadao - the same newspaper who claimed until a day ago that Barcelona would announce the signing of Neymar tomorrow (Monday).

But he should make an announcement after the Corinthians game.

Caramel

I hope it's true.
Let Real Madrid have him,he's quality but I think he costs way too much.
+ in two years time we would have Gerard Deulofeu *drool*

coolasif

I think Rosell did his best to drive up neymar's price.I hope madrid buy him for 50m quid and he does a torres for madrid in every single game he plays against us.

Kinlejus

Having Balotelli v.2 in your squad does more harm than good atmosphere wise. I hope RM actually ends up signing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans