Neymar Jr.

What nonsense!!!

You obviously haven't watched Neymar. He is still the same old Neymar!

Electrifying, when he is healthy!!
When he is healthy... And that's the same shit we have with Dembele - OOH sorry DUMBele is near of Ney. in place of playing skills.. BUT BOTH OF THEM - are near healthy for the number of games Barca need to have players FIT!
BOTH OF THEM are injury prone most of the season!!!! So fuck off with Neymar
Barca need Neymar so we have at least some entertainment. Our current wingers aren't it

What Barca needs is winning games, and with this guy... NO, NO, NO! And his diving is like fuck off... No entertainment there!

iniestaGOAT

When he is healthy... And that's the same shit we have with Dembele - OOH sorry DUMBele is near of Ney. in place of playing skills.. BUT BOTH OF THEM - are near healthy for the number of games Barca need to have players FIT!
BOTH OF THEM are injury prone most of the season!!!! So fuck off with Neymar

What Barca needs is winning games, and with this guy... NO, NO, NO! And his diving is like fuck off... No entertainment there!

Are you high? There is no entertainment with Neymar? That's like saying there was no entertainment with Ronaldinho cause he dived a little.

Neymar shows up for Brazil. We don't know if he's actually injured or just pretending to be injured at PSG.

Don't even compare the GOAT to dumbele.

Are you high? There is no entertainment with Neymar? That's like saying there was no entertainment with Ronaldinho cause he dived a little.

Neymar shows up for Brazil. We don't know if he's actually injured or just pretending to be injured at PSG.

Don't even compare the GOAT to dumbele.
Don't even compare Neymar with Ronaldinho... Just DON'T! Ney is about money and maybe some "moves", Ronaldinho is GOAT!

So, calling Ney GOAT is pure shit! He is money making party idiot!
R10 was about party later but he firstly won Ballon D'or and he didn't go for the money.

iniestaGOAT

Don't even compare Neymar with Ronaldinho... Just DON'T! Ney is about money and maybe some "moves", Ronaldinho is GOAT!

So, calling Ney GOAT is pure shit! He is money making party idiot!
R10 was about party later but he firstly won Ballon D'or and he didn't go for the money.

Shut your mouth. Neymar is the modern day Ronaldinho.

Ronaldinho was washed at 28.

Just chill. You are obviously clueless.

Shut your mouth. Neymar is the modern day Ronaldinho.

Ronaldinho was washed at 28.

Just chill. You are obviously clueless.
Dude... I'm 35, watching Barca since 2003. And since you say "Ronaldinho was washed at 28", I would like to ask you what THE FUCK NEYMAR DID till he was 28?
Left Barca like snake! At PSG did almost nothing, the fans hate him there and HERE!
R10 is like GOD in compare to this mercenary!
So just don't say Neymar and GOAT in the same sentence...

AND JUST TO BE CLEAR:

Ney is 31, injury prone , partying and gives shit for football...

BJJ

Xavi showing some strength here by going against the wish of the board in not wanting Neymar.
Respect that.
Ney could bring the club down with his lazy attitude & affect the younger players adversely.
Probably the best thing Xavi has done.
He will be a problem both on and off the field.
That fat cunt Laportas just can't help himself. Fuck Geymar.

iniestaGOAT

Probably the best thing Xavi has done.
He will be a problem both on and off the field.
That fat cunt Laportas just can't help himself. Fuck Geymar.

Why are you insulting people for being fat and gay when you are both of those things?

Andresito

Staff member
Problem imo is not the money, it's that Neymar will never accept the bench. Sure he could help us in certain situations but I can also see that at least 1-2 players, potentially more, will be better suited than him which will lead to him being benched. I can't see Neymar accepting being done like for example Alba did last year, who never complained and did his best whenever called upon.

He had a good 2022 but he also had his worst injury in 2023, being out for 130 days and only recently returned.
If he can reach his late 2022 form, then it'll be a good signing. But I must admit there's a big risk with signing him unless Xavi can convince him that he won't be the biggest star in the squad.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Dude... I'm 35, watching Barca since 2003. And since you say "Ronaldinho was washed at 28", I would like to ask you what THE FUCK NEYMAR DID till he was 28?
Left Barca like snake! At PSG did almost nothing, the fans hate him there and HERE!
R10 is like GOD in compare to this mercenary!
So just don't say Neymar and GOAT in the same sentence...

AND JUST TO BE CLEAR:

Ney is 31, injury prone , partying and gives shit for football...
Dude the Ronny-Neymar thing is a bit out of control, Ronny has been on toplevel for a few years but his form crashed after he became 28/29 because of his party life, Neymar is waaay more professional, just unlucky because of his injuries. And Neymar did a lot until 28, he was a top3-4 player from 2015-2019 and won the cl. I dont think there is a big gap between peak Ney and peak Ronny, it's small imo. Also, people hated Ney for doing the same tricks Ronny was celebrated for.

Judoman

Ronaldinho @his peak (2 seasons) was one of three players that i would consider best i've ever seen. Him, Messi and Ronaldo De Lima.

Unfortunately his peak was very short, just like with Ronaldo, though for different reasons.

Barcelonista001

New signing
Seems the saudis (us) we gonna help qatar with neymar, we gonn apay his salary when loned to barca then next year he will come to us 😁….. i wish they give me only 0.005% of what they wil give him 😭

Porque

Seems the saudis (us) we gonna help qatar with neymar, we gonn apay his salary when loned to barca then next year he will come to us 😁….. i wish they give me only 0.005% of what they wil give him 😭

...until he arrives in Jeddah.

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans