Neymar Jr.

Raketa10

Griezmann won't be benched. Neymar-Griezmann-Messi would be preferred attack for sure while in home games and some easier away games we could end up playing 4-2-3-1 with all of them playing.

i_bleed_blaugrana

511D367C-ABAF-4719-98FC-0F97CE67A364.jpg

giphy.gif

i_bleed_blaugrana

- Neymar, despite his departure and behavior at PSG, really didn’t have many direct controversies involving him while he was here. Outside of teams getting pissy at how he dribbled and the tax case, I really can’t think of any major fuss he caused till he left. Our family-oriented players will keep him in line inside of the locker room, especially Leo. Look at Luis, for example

- This whole trophy comparison is beyond the point. Ansu Fati is better than Dembélé for us and anyone who thinks Dembele is anywhere near this guy is just :lol:

- It’s certainly a concern but I think his foot will be much better protected here. We won’t need to rush him back like PSG needed to each time he was injured because we have winger depth now. He’s not going to have the ball as much and have to create so much on his own like at PSG and I think that’ll hopefully allow him to at least be fouled a bit less and expose his foot to injury as much. The overall wear and tear might not be as dire with less hits. That and it’s party central over there in Paris. They don’t care for their bodies like we do, he’s not going to feel pressured to rush back and since we’ve always been bigger than them anyways, I just think it’ll be an atmosphere that might make him a bit less susceptible to these injuries

Judoman

- Neymar, despite his departure and behavior at PSG, really didn’t have many direct controversies involving him while he was here. Outside of teams getting pissy at how he dribbled and the tax case, I really can’t think of any major fuss he caused till he left

The ones you mentioned are not enough?:p

The departure was never a problem, any player can leave Barca, if he chooses to do so. The loyalty bonus thingie was truly obnoxious thing to do, for which he didn t apologized yet. Is that law suit still in play?

Of course we all know this, but fanboys keep relativizing this move and other transgressions as something normal. As long as he can kick the ball well.

Mes que un club!

BBZ8800

- Neymar, despite his departure and behavior at PSG, really didn’t have many direct controversies involving him while he was here. Outside of teams getting pissy at how he dribbled and the tax case, I really can’t think of any major fuss he caused till he left. Our family-oriented players will keep him in line inside of the locker room, especially Leo. Look at Luis, for example

1. sister parties
2. him going MIA every spring on a field
3. fight with Semedo
4. sueing Barca for a loyalty bonus
5. he signed here in 20'14 in a criminal way, as always
6. his dad, his weird friends and entourage
7. not wanting to play fast football after 2015, but ballhogging and showboating

A captain material ;)

Last edited:

Nello

1. sister parties and orgies
2. him going MIA every spring on a field
3. fight with Semedo
4. sueing Barca for a loyalty bonus

A captain material ;)

This, + how he'll most likely slow our play even more down on the pitch with his ball-hogging and solo actions.

Can't believe the effort our board is putting in to get him back.

If only they'd been as determined to get a top coach and spent as much energy on a proper sporting project.

psychotsek

He just doesn't deserve to come here after all the drama of his departure. We got the best version of him couple of years ago and should stick to that. On top of that he will cost a fortune and we don't have any clear plan of implementing him. We should pass.Just promote Fati,Ruiz,Perez start Messi,Griez,Suarez and decide if we'll give Dembelle another chance.

Sorin

Just compared their individual awards too... forgot how many Neymar has!!!! Of course Dembele is younger but he won't achieve what Neymar has by the time he gets to that age.

Neymar:

Golden Ball award for best player at the 2013 Confederations Cup.
Campeonato Brasileiro Série A Team of the Year: 2010, 2011, 2012
Chuteira de Ouro: 2010, 2011, 2012
Bola de Prata: 2010, 2011
Bola de Ouro: 2011
Campeonato Brasileiro Série A Best Player: 2011
World Soccer Young Player of the Year: 2011
Copa Libertadores Most Valuable Player: 2011
FIFA Club World Cup Bronze Ball: 2011
South American Footballer of the Year: 2011, 2012
FIFA Puskás Award: 2011
Bola de Ouro Hors Concours: 2012
FIFA Confederations Cup Golden Ball: 2013