Neymar Jr.

EdmondDantes

Is it a serious offer ?

Damn, if Leonardo accepts this, he should resign immediately.

Sport are reporting it.

It's another option on the table for PSG

Yesterday's offer was 160 million in two installments.

Now it's 125 plus Rakitic, and Dembele on loan.

Two options.

-
[tw]1166634544868528128[/tw]

Last edited:

JPM85

Getting rid of Rakitic would mean a good deal. Let's just hope the loan of Dembele will be positive, because he can get back to a good level and increase his market value again.
125m is high, but I would welcome Ney back (against his mentioned 2017 pre-PSG salary)

Next year we should sell either Dembele or Coutinho for >100m, would make this transfer less painful.

JohnN

125m is definitely not too much for Neymar.
Getting rid of Rakitic's and Dembele's salary (even for one year) as well would be wise.
Rakitic should leave anyway, at this point he seems to have fallen out with the board, even with Valverde (if this is possible).
Dembele on loan for one year is ideal. He needs a change of scenery, maybe that would set him straight.
I wouldn't be against this move.

Messi983

according to Sport

Compensation for Raki: 15% of the transfer fee.
Compensation for Dembele's loan: 1,5M

So this would probably be around 5-6M in total.

Donatello

I was against Neymar deal, mainly because of financial reasons and screwing us in the long run.

But, if the rumoured deal, i.e Raki(Permanent) + Dembele(loan) + 125M is true, its a good deal, most importantly it is a win win for all parties. Only if Dembele is on loan with no option of obligatory/optional buy.

PSG can get a good Neymar replacement in Dembele.
Tuchel and Dembele both will enjoy each others' partnnership, which is good for both, as they both are under pressure atm.
Dembele gets a chance to get his career & cofidence back in track.
Mbappe gets to be on center stage, without losing much quality in attack.
Barcelona get Neymar.
Barcelona offload Raktic.

Maybe, just maybe agent Dembele could persuade Mbappe to Barca. (But far more unlikely now that if we get Neymar).

Home of Barca Fans