Neymar Jr.

Tekkers

What have tarnished his reputation are his two long term injuries and the mess of his WC where memes were made out of him. The World Cup has been more detrimental for him than PSG because he had turned onto a laughing stock for the casual watchers and be more hated by the regular fans.

What PSG switch has made is that people watch less matches of Neymar. They will watch some of his CL games and he was injured after the group stage. So people keep in mind his WC and everything negative about him. If people were actually watching him regularly, they would have seen he has been pretty brilliant before his injuries. The guy average almost 1 goal per game and 1 assist per 2 games. Even in CL, he has scored quite a few goals and played well.

What a Barça switch would do is people watching him play regularly again. When they'll see how good he is, they'll say that he needed to come back to Barça to recover his level (that he has lost when going to PSG). It is just perception at this point.

Real Madrid fans want Mbappé. He has not played for Barça before and is very young. I can understand why they want him over Neymar. However, if you forget Neymar baggages and assuming he doesn't get long term injuries again, Neymar is on a whole other level than Mbappé at the moment. So, if someone tells you they don't want Neymar because he has become shit at PSG but they want Mbappé because he is already better than Neymar, you can already tell this person didn't watch PSG at all. Even in CL, Mbappé has been quite disappointing considering his status. Neymar has stepped up.

agreed. he's still a spectacular player, but he just comes with so much baggage.

hopefully he can have a fully healthy season, because a fourth injury in a row for a guy his age will not only be disastrous physically, but also mentally

abiabi

He can't be 100% sure because he is not the one dealing with the Qataris.

Neymar can want to leave and the information might be reliable but the Qataris are asking for an high fee. Can Barça pay that fee is the question.

he wouldnt be giving the information if he didnt know about the negotiations

just knowing that neymar wants to leave is not that he said

raki

D91U1_SXsAA7wuI.jpg

Jadentheman

That's just to wish Messi a Happy Birthday. Surely not a hint of a return, but then why use a photo of both in Barca gear? ����

abbbs97

Anyone remember what picture he used to wish him happy birthday last year? If he used a pic of them with Barca gear, then there's nothing there, if not, well then...

xXKonan

D93R40cXoAArNor.jpg

Reached an agreement with Neymar for Five Seasons and all we have to do is reach an agreement with PSG!

:VdB:

Yeah okay, Sport.

stk93

if he really want to come and psg ask 300m.. he could put 200m and barca 100m. he pay for his release clause also when he goes to psg if i remember.

Kohe321

Can't wait for another summer long transfer drama with PSG. We keep getting drawn into negotiations with this club like a moth to flame.

I do not have high hopes for "Neymar Goes To Barcelona" the sequel, so I hope we spend our money on better options elsewhere.

Last edited:

Andrew M

if he really want to come and psg ask 300m.. he could put 200m and barca 100m. he pay for his release clause also when he goes to psg if i remember.

That's different. PSG gave the player the money to buy out the clause which is what happens in spain

JPM85

Can't wait for another summer long transfer drama with PSG. We keep getting drawn into negotiations with this club like a moth to flame.

I do not have high hopes for "Neymar Goes To Barcelona" the sequel, so I hope we spend our money on better options elsewhere.

If it ends up with them paying the release clause of some Brazilian / Croatian guy, I wouldn't mind one bit :)

Newcomer

he wouldnt be giving the information if he didnt know about the negotiations

just knowing that neymar wants to leave is not that he said

He doesn't have informations on PSG owners though.

He can know Neymar wants to leave and Barça is ready to negociate but the past has already shown the Qataris are entitled if they don't want to sell.
If they don't budge on their asking price (300 M), his informations are worthless because the key would be the money Barça is ready to pay.

Home of Barca Fans