Neymar Jr.

snowy

forum meltdown incoming :lol:

Coutinho is one of the Neymar pulling factors.. he’s even said yesterday how amazing it would be to play in the same CLUB team as Neymar ..

tough to see how this could work though without either Couti or at least one of the vets being traded, even more so should Griez be confirmed in July... Unless Barto pulls some super magic sponsorship deal out of left field! and mucho magic he'll need specially after the back to back CL fiascos.

It's not talked about much but board needs to realize the way we play also impacts our marketing appeal. Barca brand took a serious hit at Anfield.

It wasn't the 5 point palm exploding heart technique but pretty damn close!!! :amazed: :ninja_hide:

Hardy

if psg sell neymar who can buy then? I mean, still one of the best player in the world, if deal happens Dembele will be included.

Porque

It's the annual will Neymar go, will Neymar stay media circus. Brought to you by Neymars Dad + Co, and currently running on Coke thanks to Neymar getting no attention at this years Copa America.

The biggest shame of all of this is that I thought we could avoid the annual affair, now that Neymar is sold. Guess not.

Newcomer

that was the qatar state who gave money to neymar(through a sponsorship contract for the 2022 WC) so that he paid the release clause.

our ties are with japan now(rakuten, konami, canon medical). so, don't see how we can pull off a deal like that.

if neymar had cristiano ronaldo's level of dedication, professionalism and fitness i wouldn't have a problem paying 300mil. but right now we are looking at the average brazilian superstar attacker, who just wants to party himself in to an early retirement.

This is false though.

PSG paid his transfer by giving him the 222 check to pay his release clause. No shenanigan with WC sponsorship. This is one of the reason there was an investigation by the FFP.

Newcomer

if psg sell neymar who can buy then? I mean, still one of the best player in the world, if deal happens Dembele will be included.

Real Madrid can afford him, Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and Barcelona if they sell to raise the funds.

Among them :
-Manchester City is a no go because Qatar and UAE are in a diplomatic war.
-Manchester United is a no go because the weather and MU is not competitive enough (don't fight for the title and often out of top 4 in their league and no CL football).
-Chelsea is a no go due to weather and FIFA ban.
-Real Madrid can
-Barça can

I think he prefers Barça and Barcelona life before all. This is why his choice would be to go back. He preferred the quality of life there. Now, PSG has asked 300 M cash. This is the true hurdle to this transfer, not the whole "Neymar da el si" in the catalan/spanish media.

Newcomer

This is STUNNING.

No words to describe the turn of events here.

Now, i want to see serghei.

He was adamant Neymar had become irrelevant and Barça wouldn't be interested in Neymar.

Turns out they are very interested in him as soon as he makes himself available.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Now, i want to see serghei.

He was adamant Neymar had become irrelevant and Barça wouldn't be interested in Neymar.

Turns out they are very interested in him as soon as he makes himself available.

More like we became interested once the little dictator demanded he be brought back.

FC B

If PSG doesn't want the players you propose in a swap, you can also sell them and give the cash.

Sure but imo it doesn't worth the money asked, not the 300m, not even half of that. It was a reported PSG wantend Coutinho and Rakitic in the past, they may still be wanted there and better be since imo nobodty will pay a good price for Coutinho compared to what costed Barca.

malvolio

This is false though.

PSG paid his transfer by giving him the 222 check to pay his release clause. No shenanigan with WC sponsorship. This is one of the reason there was an investigation by the FFP.

qatar gave the money. how can psg give money away without a signed contract?

Home of Barca Fans