Neymar Jr.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
just wondering, what do you value Coutinho at currently?

for me 90m at best is realistic, hes basically a record signing bench warmer going into next season with no place in midfield and Dembele ahead of him on the wing.. add to that Chelsea won't be able to buy any players i'm struggling to think of a top club who would buy him. United maybe if they sell Pogba but Coutinho would want CL football

so imo 100mil+ Coutinho for the 2nd best player in the world (when fit) is a great deal for us

(all hypothetical as i don't see a hope in hell Neymar is leaving PSG)

I don’t know how much we can sell Coutinho for but I would think at least 80m. Therefore in my opinion Neymar is not worth 180m, given all those things I listed above. There is no way PSG bought him for 222m several years ago and we now have to pay upwards 180m to get an older and much worse (in my opinion) Neymar back. I know 222m wasn’t true market value back then, but still. I also disagree that he is the 2nd best player in the world when fit. Bottom line is I just don’t want him to come back with us paying a lot of money (both transfer fee and salaries).

Laplacian

Let's see:

- Regressed a lot since he left us

Delusional. Dominates UCL matches against big (Real Madrid, Bayern, Liverpool) and good (Napoli for example) teams, and is essentially a god in ligue1. In 17/18 he scored about over 30 goals in half a season. Seriously, physically (pace, strength, agility) and creatively 17/18 and 18/19 is Neymar at his best, saying he's regressed is delusional. Try to wipe off your jealousy and anger and actually evaluate his performances properly.

Everything else in your post is correct.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Delusional. Dominates UCL matches against big (Real Madrid, Bayern, Liverpool) and good (Napoli for example) teams, and is essentially a god in ligue1. In 17/18 he scored about over 30 goals in half a season. Seriously, physically (pace, strength, agility) and creatively 17/18 and 18/19 is Neymar at his best, saying he's regressed is delusional. Try to wipe off your jealousy and anger and actually evaluate his performances properly.

How did he dominate against Real Madrid, Bayern and Liverpool?

The fact that he got injured a lot alone would be a huge concern. You can be the best player in the world when you are healthy but that if you keep getting injured you don't add much value to your team.

Zidane82

I miss him, not the player itself but what he represents. We had Ronaldinho for a years, then Henry took over the left flank, then after him David Villa, and then we had Neymar. For the past 15 years we've had nothing but the best technicians on the left flank, and now we have the pace merchant French Donkey. From elaborate and mesmerising footwork, to being unable to control or shield the ball in tight spaces; and we paid 120m euros for the latter.

It's just so sad.

Don’t they actively seek him out and hack him down in French football?
It’s like the EPL more physically demanding than in La Liga

It’s nowhere near as physical in La Liga .. that’s why Torres returned ..he said playing those years in England took 5 years off his career ..

Messigician

According to TV channel Gol, via SPORT, the 27 year old has already started looking at houses in Barcelona and wants to live in the same area he was in before his move to Paris.

Jadentheman

He isn't coming back but don't let Bbz and his propaganda fool you into thinking we are doing better after he left.

Predictable as shit that he mentioned we won 2 back to back leagues after his departure when in truth both happened because RM and Atletico were turds in both seasons and looking at our attack in those 2 seasons, it is way worse than under Neymar. Without neymar, we have suffered messidependencia again and our attacking intent is 0 as a team.

BBZ would have taken neymar departure and dembele and coutinho incoming in his place in a heartbeat but none of them both have filled 10% of the void neymar left.

It wasn't because RM were turd, it was because RM wanted to focus on CL. There is a reason why they won a back to back triple.

No it is 4 hours old especially the house hunting one

If the impossible happens and a return is imminent. I will be here just to see the meltdowns on this forum

Last edited:

booge

It wasn't because RM were turd, it was because RM wanted to focus on CL. There is a reason why they won a back to back triple.

If the impossible happens and a return is imminent. I will be here just to see the meltdowns on this forum

meltdown? be quite. TReble at Barca and did you see him at the confederation cup
neymar is the real deal on the left side of any team. he is ten times better than coutinho on that side. he is a must for this team!

Beast

The Observer
Someone needs to seriously do a thesis on what happens to Brazilian forward/attackers after the age of 25
This syndrome went on from Romario days that's more than 25 years
Only Ronaldo was kinda of spared due to his skills & injuries
Now days if you buy a Brazilian attacker over the age of 24 you know he will go bust
Rivaldo aside whose upbringing made him seeking money & preserving himself you have a long list of Denilson, Dinho, Diego, Robinho, Fred, Adriano, Pato, Neymar, Kaka
They just lose interest in football
Getting Neymar back is like going back to your ex it's never the same you both changed & pretending like it never happened is wrong

Zidane82

Someone needs to seriously do a thesis on what happens to Brazilian forward/attackers after the age of 25
This syndrome went on from Romario days that's more than 25 years
Only Ronaldo was kinda of spared due to his skills & injuries
Now days if you buy a Brazilian attacker over the age of 24 you know he will go bust
Rivaldo aside whose upbringing made him seeking money & preserving himself you have a long list of Denilson, Dinho, Diego, Robinho, Fred, Adriano, Pato, Neymar, Kaka
They just lose interest in football
Getting Neymar back is like going back to your ex it's never the same you both changed & pretending like it never happened is wrong

That said ..Fernandinho remains dominant in the EPL at 36 (?) Rivaldo is still playing apparently and alongside his son ..

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans