Neymar Jr.

Tekkers

could see the club paying upwards of 200m to buy back a guy who sustained two frightening injuries towards his late 20s. would perfectly sum up and encapsulate this woefully disastrous era of barca football

Givenchy

this is fake news from Barto and the board. cant believe people are actually thinking theres even 0.1% chance of this happening. it'll go on for a month or so to take the heat off Valverde and Barto whilst everyone gets whipped into a frenzy for or against Neymars return and we'll end up announcing Griezmann

abiabi

not happening.
just the board leaking stuff when the news comes in a couple of hours of Valgreen's contract extension for 2 more seasons just like last night.

It cant be the board leaking stuff because Bechler is using Neymar's entourage as a source in his tweet

The problem is if Neymar's entourage is leaking it with some other obscure reasoning

FCBfan22

It cant be the board leaking stuff because Bechler is using Neymar's entourage as a source in his tweet

The problem is if Neymar's entourage is leaking it with some other obscure reasoning
Not actually obscure... They want a new contract.

Cule4life

The Culest
He's trying to get back at Mbappe for his interview. Powerplay going on between them to be the alpha. PSG gonna hand out wage hikes to both like the cuck club they're :lol:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I would be buzzing if I knew this was a swap including Coutinho plus money and that it would lead to a front line of Neymar-Messi-Dembele, but it’s not, so I hope the rumors are BS. Dembele has to stay.

Zidane82

I would be buzzing if I knew this was a swap including Coutinho plus money and that it would lead to a front line of Neymar-Messi-Dembele, but it’s not, so I hope the rumors are BS. Dembele has to stay.

Coutinho plus Rakitic for Neymar would work ..

Tackle

[tw]1134000181551259648[/tw]

Maybe the board feel that an almost 29 year old Neymar with two years left on his deal would be easier to purchase than if we were to go in for him this summer?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The local Barcelona fans are so ....

Sigh, Neymar, Parejo, Rodrigo? What the hell are they thinking? This club is becoming unrecognizable.

Get ready to be thrashed by Real Madrid guys.

Home of Barca Fans