Neymar Jr.

Hardy

"I think it's my last World Cup," the Paris Saint-Germain star said in DAZN's exclusive new documentary, Neymar & The Line Of Kings.

"I see it as my last because I don't know if I have the strength of mind to deal with football any more.

"So I'll do everything to turn up well, do everything to win with my country, to realise my greatest dream since I was little. And I hope I can do it."

This man is mentally done with the game at the age of 29. Stunning decline!

meanwhile ronaldo will be there for world cup 2028:crbust:

Morten

Guy was supposed to be Messi's heir at Barcelona, besides the fact that he left, he may actually be done with football before Messi is.

BBZ8800

Remember when we were cheating on transfers, economy, bending the rules, paying 15-20 Millions to third party owners, paying millions to his dad, paying millions to fake scouts at Santos, paying millions for the first option on some shitty Santos players etc to buy this clown :lol:

Fraud of the century.

In 80s, without Youtube and social media, he wouldn't have half of the current popularity.
Majority of his popularity came from a hype, social media, lifestyle/fashion and kids than from his actual footballing abilities.

I mean, Xavi Simmons became a worldwide social media superstar without playing a single senior match.
Neymar is a more talented version of Xavi Simmons.

KingLeo10

Remember when we were cheating on transfers, economy, bending the rules, paying 15-20 Millions to third party owners, paying millions to his dad, paying millions to fake scouts at Santos, paying millions for the first option on some shitty Santos players etc to buy this clown :lol:

Fraud of the century.

In 80s, without Youtube and social media, he wouldn't have half of the current popularity.
Majority of his popularity came from a hype, social media, lifestyle/fashion and kids than from his actual footballing abilities.

I mean, Xavi Simmons became a worldwide social media superstar without playing a single senior match.
Neymar is a more talented version of Xavi Simmons.

He still gave you a gigantic L for the 14-15 treble, where you wanted PEDRO to start over him :lol:

Laplacian

"Neymar is the more talented version of Xavi Simmons."

"Fraud of the century."

Did Neymar once visit Croatia and completely dicked your girl or something? We all knew you had a thing against the guy, but this is on another level. Salutes to Neymar for making you this unhinged.

KingLeo10

"Neymar is the more talented version of Xavi Simmons."

"Fraud of the century."

Did Neymar once visit Croatia and completely dicked your girl or something? We all knew you had a thing against the guy, but this is on another level. Salutes to Neymar for making you this unhinged.

It's BBZ. Happy to dish out Ls to others and call players clowns/low IQ while being prime Houdini whenever one of his takes (on Coutinho, for example. Or Germany. Or Barca post Messi. Or Trincao etc etc.) don't pan out.

FinBarcelonafan

"I think it's my last World Cup," the Paris Saint-Germain star said in DAZN's exclusive new documentary, Neymar & The Line Of Kings.

"I see it as my last because I don't know if I have the strength of mind to deal with football any more.

"So I'll do everything to turn up well, do everything to win with my country, to realise my greatest dream since I was little. And I hope I can do it."

This man is mentally done with the game at the age of 29. Stunning decline!

Not surprised. He's been a star for a long time and now he is bored in French league.

pregra

Worst Ive ever seen him play. Raphinha on the other hand, what a cameo. Him and Diaz will have their picks from the top clubs in the next summer window.

BBZ8800

It's BBZ. Happy to dish out Ls to others and call players clowns/low IQ while being prime Houdini whenever one of his takes (on Coutinho, for example. Or Germany. Or Barca post Messi. Or Trincao etc etc.) don't pan out.

What's with Trincao?
After one preseason match I was happy and posted that he might be a slow but a good dribbler like Figo.
But I never wrote good abouth him after seeing him more in official matches.

I guess it will be written in my record of mistskes now?
Cheering for Trincao for one day?

If I shit on young players, I am called as negative.
If I say something nice, it's called as my mistake 2 years later when 90% of youngsters inevitably fail.

Good game

Home of Barca Fans